Friday, June 10, 2005

Completely Insensitive Dumb, Deaf, & Blind Jokes

So I'm hanging out at the house and my pizo comes over and starts with the insesitivity. I guess he can't help it, but what do I care, I have all of my senses.

  • Why did Helen Keller's dog commit suicide? You would too if your name was auouaugh. (sorry don't know how to spell grunts and moans)
  • How did Helen Keller's parents punish her when she was bad? Sent her to a circular room to stand in the corner; put a plunger end up in the toilet; put doorknobs on the walls, gave her a basketball to read; rearranged the furniture; etc
  • Why was Helen Keller's leg yellow? Her dog was blind too.
  • Why couldn't Helen Keller scream when she fell off the cliff? She had mittens on.
  • Why couldn't Helen Keller drive? 'Cause she was a woman. ( I almost cried when I heard that one)
  • How did Helen Keller Drive? One hand on the wheel, one hand on the road.
  • How did Helen Keller break her arm? Trying to read a stop sign at 55 mph.
  • Have you ever seen Helen Keller's house? Don't feel bad; niether has she.
  • Why did Helen Keller cross the road? Doesn't matter she didn't know where she was.

Next on the list of insesitivity will be women jokes. I'll try to spread the funny around to all to show no bias, but if I don't sue me.

7 Comments:

At 8:49 PM, Blogger Damian G. said...

Oh, Dear God...
We are SO going to Hell for this...
Funny stuff, but DAMN!!!

 
At 8:53 PM, Blogger mensabarbie said...

The good news: You won't be sued by the blind folks.
The bad news: You'll be sued by ALL the Dumb ones.

And women? (jury's not out yet.)
(ha)

 
At 4:41 AM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Mean, but funny.
I'm glad I waited to comment on your comment! It was worth it.
I think you will have a great blog!!

The Dr. is in...

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

I will try to seperate my offensive, sexist, racist, or generally stereotypical jokes. Don't want to burn out the ideah. I guess I ask who I should go after next befor I continue on this path of no return.

 
At 10:19 AM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Oooohhh! I know.
Gay people!!
I just got dissed by one!!
(Not rejected, dissed. God you people have filthy minds!)

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

O.K. with one vote for gay jokes they will be next on the completely insensitive joke list.

 
At 6:51 PM, Blogger Tyler D. said...

Cold.



But damn funny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home