Tuesday, June 21, 2005

FrankJ's Worse Nightmare

So after seing Jimmyb and others being linked on IMAO today, the ugliness that is jealousy rose like bile from my belly and into my fingertips to unleash FrankJ's worse nightmare onto the blogododecahedron. Take a look at my minions and post me FrankJ.

These attack monkeys will easily subdue your ninja cat and ride it like a $2 hooker. They will wreak havoc on you, biting, clawing, cutting you to ribbons with their tiny swords.(Not to mention they throw poo.) Just know, FrankJ, that these attack monkeys will not rest until I'm linked on IMAO; or at least blogrolled.

4 Comments:

At 6:38 PM, Blogger Damian G. said...

Damn straight!
I e-mailed that smug bastard, and still no link!
DAAAAAGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!
(Jumps through window)

 
At 10:16 AM, Anonymous jonag said...

You got your way!! You big baby!!! LOL!!! Happy now???!!

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

extremel saw a large spike in the visits just from the link. I think I'll eat a cookie then take a nap with my woobie.

 
At 7:29 PM, Anonymous beej said...

haha waaaaaaaaaah cry baby wid his widdo woobie lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home