Monday, June 13, 2005

If I Were Rich and Famous

I wonder what kind of crime I would commit if I were a rich and famous minority? It definitely wouldn’t be fondling little boys that’s just gross(and gay). Hmm what about murder? No, I probably wouldn’t do that one either. Everyone that I would even contemplate murdering is a celebrity or politician, and there is no leniency for killing other rich and famous people. Oh, I know. Insider trading, I heard that was a pretty lucrative crime. Wait, no, they would convict me on that. Let’s face it, that crime is just too white to get away from, no matter how rich, famous, or minority(ty, I’m not sure how to use that as a adjective.) I am. Maybe I could be a traitor….wait scratch that. No matter how rich, or famous I am, I love my country. Well, I guess I’ll just let other people worry about it. At the moment I’m neither rich, famous, or minor.

5 Comments:

At 4:14 PM, Blogger Damian G. said...

Go to my blog. Three posts, and the Jackson case is the most important one.

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger mensabarbie said...

You are rich.(smile)To be rich in off-the-cuff Humor, is to be rich in ALL of the ways that money just can't buy..
(and micro-chip embedding can get a little messy)

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger PoP said...

I personaly like the insider trading. Where else can you bilk 100 million, get caught. Pay 5 million in fines. Spend six month giving tupperware parties. Have your stock double,and another six month on vaction in a mansion wearing a little ankle braclet. Sounds pretty profitable to me. I may not take well to the tupper ware parties though.

 
At 2:54 AM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Looks like anything goes for stars.

Unless you're Robert Downey Jr.

(Or Rush Limbaugh).

 
At 3:20 PM, Blogger beejay said...

ROTLFMAO!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home