Thursday, June 30, 2005

More Women are Getting Sh** Faced Than Men

Ripped off the headlines and straight to your monitor, women have decided to get sh** faced for the sake of beauty. "We're putting feces on our face," professor Elizabeth Brooks said. "Not a fun thing to do." It seems a necessary one though for some woman. Does it seem too much to ask for women to put a little pooh on their face to look beautiful? I guess not as the industry has announced a new line of pooh products just for these women that feel that feces makes them look better and younger.
Est De Crappy was the first to incorporate the excrement into their line with MudSlide Beauty Mask. After the success with the mask next came the Dookie Daily Moisturizing Crème, then the latest, the Brown-Eye Liner. It seems the only draw back to the Est De Crappy line is that it seems to attract an inordinate amount of gay men.
Now when dads tell their high school girls to wipe that sh** off their face and yell at their wife to hurry up and just slap that sh** on so we can go, they can smile at the irony.

8 Comments:

At 7:44 PM, Blogger a4g said...

Wow. Most of the girls I've dated always looked like sh** before the makeup.

Okay, they looked that way afterward, too.

 
At 7:49 PM, Blogger Damian G. said...

Um, ew?

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

Wipe that sh** eating grin off your face Damian.

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Sheesh!
I don't share chapstick, either.
What did they expect to find?

I agree with Damian.

Ewww.

 
At 9:35 AM, Anonymous Steve the Pirate said...

Heh...this gives a whole new meaning to the term "sh**faced."

 
At 3:23 PM, Blogger Uber said...

Uh, duh. I wouldn't even use makeup after my best friend in the world used it, much less an unknown number of strangers who are potentially nasty as sh*t.

BTW...what's up with you an sh** doc? Do you just do web searches on sh*t and wait to see what pops out? LOL Try googling "I hate" and read the links to see what all everyone hates, page after page of them. Funny! (yeah I get totally bored sometimes)

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

You know, befor I wrote this I thought to myself "I sure do know alot of sh**. Is this sh** going to offend my readers? Should I give a sh**? How much sh** can my readers take?" I'm trying to tone it down but B-Cack keeps emailing filthy links.

 
At 7:34 PM, Blogger PoP said...

Ok, stop. This sh** is getting old.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home