New Army Slogans
Everyone knows how gay the “Army of One” slogan is. The slogan is probably why recruiting is down. I was speaking to B-Cack about this and he said it was a good idea to go ahead and start thinking of new slogans to help the Army get its message across and inspire people to join. Here are a few suggestions for the generals over there at the Department of Defense, in bullet form.
• “Shoot ‘em in the Face.” This one is more of a battle cry than a slogan I guess.
• “Only you can prevent terrorist fire.”
• “Chicks dig scars and guys with guns” probably increase the amount of true killers to join.
• “…Bringing freedom since 1776.”
• “Flush a Q’uran, smack a jihadist, and listen to some rap music, in the Army.” Probably go over real well in our more urban areas.
• “Don’t be a hippie, join the Army.”
• “All who join will be able to spit on Jane Fonda without legal repercussions.” I’m not sure why that one makes my mouth water.
• “We don’t eat as well as terrorists, but we shoot a lot better.”
It still early so I’ll add more if I think of them. Leave your ideas in the comment section.