Friday, June 10, 2005

So It Begins….

How do you start a Blog? I suppose I could tell you something about myself, or tell you why I started blogging, but that just seems trivial now that you are actually here reading. This is my one chance to grab some attention from strangers and find a few people that can stand my rants long enough for me to gain pleasure from it. We’ll call this the courting period between me (the blogger) and you (the reader), and no you wont get to first base with me (much less second). It’s a figure of speech the whole courting thing, get your mind out of the gutter pervert.

I will make a few promises to the few that decide to periodically check in on my posts to see what the hell I’m talking about.

  • I will not be PC. If I offend you, then what I said is probably true. If what I said is not true, then grow a sense of humor and stop whining.
  • I will call myself Dr., not because I have a degree, but because it makes what I say more important than when I call myself Mr....and everything I say is important.
  • I am the standard for normality. If you are not like me; you are abnormal. Sorry, a standard had to be set. I set it. Stop crying and conform.
  • I will always think that hybrid cars are gay .
  • I will not take up your time with intolerable, long essays.
  • I will not blend puppies for nourishment like Evil Glenn.

This is just the beginning, more to come.

7 Comments:

At 6:36 PM, Blogger Damian G. said...

I have read your comments on IMAO and the CUG's blog and find you amusing. Drop me a line at my blog, and may be I'll link to you...
If I do, will you return the favour?
Thanks.

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger mensabarbie said...

Welcome Dr. Phat Tony!
If wit were a pie, yours would be apple, pumpkin layer, with lemon meringue on top!

Bon appetite Blogging!
~MensaB

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

Yeah two readers already give me a few I had to pull out the ol' html book to try to customize this joker a little.

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

Let me know what you think of the pick. Does it make too hard to read?

 
At 8:45 PM, Blogger mensabarbie said...

lol Funny jokes, nice color-flow. Text imported on top, is great.
I feel like I'm about to jump out of a plane.
(Gasp, hope I have a parachute!)

 
At 4:43 AM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Thanks for the link (they ARE gay)!

Looks like another on my favorites list!

So it begins, indeed. :)

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger PoP said...

Nice large print. good to see you thinking about us old folks. just start returning those movies you borrow.
Love ya

 

Post a Comment

<< Home