Sunday, July 24, 2005

Blogger Down!


Some one might be in trouble. One of the first to come and visit my sight and give me kudos has gone missing. She was once a large mammal in the ttlb ecosystem but that has dwindled down now to where she is changing back and forth from marauding marsupial to large mammal (I wish I had that problem), and quite possibly be shrinking even further, if we don't do something. She has not posted an article in 25 days. So what has happened to BeeJay at the Day Lee Misadventures? Has Evil Glenn gone after one of the Alliance members in an act of retribution for our filthy lies? Is this the beginning of an evil plot to slowly reduce the number of Alliance members one blogger at a time? Will the Alliance step up and send out a rescue party to find our comrade and, if necessary, avenge her demise? Will these questions never end?

We must put an end to the Instapundit, sniping our members. Perhaps Harvey and the Alliance can bring a resolution to this missing blogger dilemma. If anyone finds clues to the where about of BeeJay, pop a can of red smoke and secure the perimeter, the Alliance is on its way.

8 Comments:

At 4:48 PM, Blogger Pebble said...

Sounds a bit serious... now I'll just have to go snooping!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't know if you heard this yet or not... sure cracked me up.

http://www.mahmood.tv/movies/3menonabench.wma?XARAYASID=5395f6ce53d675f55fcf3b1f116cf8ee

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger Pebble said...

PS Send code how to widen space..
I can send code to get rid of NavBar, if u like.
see:

http://pebblepie.blogspot.com/

I'm just so narrow, Mr. Phat...lol

 
At 5:27 PM, Blogger Peakah said...

I'm lost,
Is Glen a good guy or a bad guy...
I can't help but sense some tounge in cheek all over the alliance for free blogs site.

Being the useful idiot I am, would it be a good idea for me to join this alliance? or will I have commando's knocking on my door that night...

Please help, I must have missed all this controversy about Glen in the several months I've been blogging...

Please, remove the scales from my eyes and show me the light of Truth DR P!!

PS: i'm usually last to get a joke... please help me!

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

Go ahead and get the back story here. Make a wise decision, being blogrolled doesn't hurt.

 
At 7:49 PM, Blogger Peakah said...

ahhh, it's all coming together and finally making sense...

Unfortunately I don't blog to satisfy my ego, I do it to help bring on world peace and solve hunger around the globe...

Uhhh... whatever...

Thanks a lot for the clarification Doc! I will carefully and with much wisdom make a decision...

Uhh, what should I do doc?

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger Tyler D. said...

Peakah,

I thought everyone knew Glen was evil.

 
At 11:45 AM, Anonymous mensaB said...

Can one upgrade to flapping microbe? (Thought I'd ask) (`O`)
ps: Added the bear to my "little" sidebar, and I never got an rsvp.(smile)

 
At 10:57 PM, Anonymous beej said...

Hi kids!

Contrary to popular belief, I'm still alive and *looks down* I suppose kicking, er...flailing anyway.

I WISH Evil Glenn would have come after me. Shows someone cares! No I didn't run off to join the circus or anything :) But if Mensa Barbie wants to start a flapping microbe club, I'll do what I can to help out. After all I feel like I've de-volved from being a large mammal to, gosh I don't even know what I am...but yeah...de-volved. Like the opposite of evolved heh...at least a flappy microbe would likely be an upgrade to whatever crap I currently rank at. Speaking of evolution...Wait...I don't believe in evolution!

What the Christmas has gotten into me?? *Sigh* Well whatever it is I hope I get over it soon. Anyway. It's nice to know someone cares. *Sniffle*

PS - Luv ya, Doc!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home