Saturday, July 30, 2005

Completely Insensitive Jokes About…This Guy


Normally when I make insensitive jokes, I target historical figures, celebrities, or groups of people. But, every once in a while someone just screams to be made fun of; case and point, this guy (warning when viewing his page, turn down volume, or you might cause bystanders to wonder about your sexual orientation). What could I possibly say that could even come close to the things that his guy said to make fun of him? Le me start by taking random quotes of his that I find particularly funny and/or disturbing. For instance, "Although Peter pan is definitely a boy, to me this character is perfectly asexual,…" and "So such a character(Peter Pan), by his fairy-like qualities and elfin appearance, represents a literal blaspheme against their(my) "god". "

Hmm ...there is food for thought. Peter Pan is the poster child for effeminate males, and all this time I thought it was about a boy that didn’t want to grow up and fought pirates. Guess I was way off. It turns out Peter Pan is a non gender specific 50 year old, that wants people to think boys acting like girls is o.k. I guess that’s why he hung out with the lost boys all the time and never made a move on Wendy. Does Michael Jackson know he has competition in the loony contest? This guy could probably make it to the top of CUG’s Gay List. The other most disturbing/funny thing is the guest book. Probably hundreds of posts and only one person that says "Doesn’t anyone else think this guy is strange?". I think most normal people would say that a 50 year old that dresses up as a Disney character for fun(it aint his job folks) is more than just strange, it’s hanging on the balance of being certifiable. I’m betting he still lives with his mom. CUG hook Pan up on your list for next time.

Authors note: What ever happen to boys wanting to become men and men wanting to be manly?

18 Comments:

At 4:06 PM, Anonymous B-Cack said...

Thanks to my little sis for finding this site for us! Not sure how she stumbled across it but anyways.... Yeah I wonder if the molestor ...err I mean King of Pop... would want to hang out with this guy.Weirdo.

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger Insolublog said...

He's promoting his other site "Through the Cracks Ministries". I wonder what cracks 'Peter' is talking about panning over.

Are you sure this guy wasn't laid off as a former computer programmer for Neverland Ranch?

(God I'm insensitive. Naughty Insolublog! Naughty!)

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger Uber said...

Weeeell...much as I hate to lay complete blame at men's feet...my guess is that a lack of strong male teacher/leadership is what has happened. Men also don't have equal parental rights when it comes to custody and visitation sooo there's that too.

 
At 4:14 PM, Blogger Insolublog said...

Strong male teachers/leaders are often driven out the job by liberal psychologists for making guys like Peter cry in front of other guys.

He's asexual alright. A sexual pervert.

 
At 5:40 PM, Blogger Kate said...

OMG, as soon as I opened your blog and saw that freak's pic, I almost heaved.

I had seen that quite some time ago at work. Someone did a mass email and it really freaked me out then too.

He's supposed to be a grown man. WTF is problem?

BTW, Dr...checked out your pic on your other blog. Very nice. ;)

 
At 6:01 PM, Anonymous Fitch said...

You said What ever happen to boys wanting to become men and men wanting to be manly? Right here pal. I was at the mall and some chick tried to sell me some manicure stuff. I told her "no thanks. No chance I'll ever touch the stuff."

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

I want to point out the *new* Link to buy Dr. Phat Tony Apparel. o.k. it was a shameless plug. But I think the T-shirt is cool and there will be more to come.

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger Insolublog said...

Schweet! Shameless promotion, thy name is Dr. Phat Tony!

 
At 7:04 PM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

You wanted T-Shirts I give you T-Shirts

 
At 7:55 PM, Blogger Cove Rebel said...

Good Lord this guy needs his ass kicked. What ever happened to the days when men were men and women knew their place? This is the type of crap we have to live with these days because somewhere in the past we did stupid things like giving everyone the right to vote.

I just can't believe we let social reprobates like this have air time in any medium. Let's put the fags back in the closets and the kid molesters under the dirt.

 
At 11:46 PM, Blogger mlwhitt said...

Yeah Petie Boy there needs to go on Conservative UAW Guy's Gay List for sure.

 
At 11:47 PM, Anonymous B-Cack said...

Phat Tony bets that this "guy" still lives with his mom, but I will take it one step farther and say that he has never 1) kissed a girl. 2) had a real job. 3) I bet he collects comic books.... I could go on and on and on .....oh my

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger Pebble said...

Speaking of jokes...
Have ya heard...
Bacon found in Koran in a Library (lol I work in a library)And in the toilet on some campus...
Google the stories, they are hysterical!

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

He will be on the next gay list, Doc.
No doubt.

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger Wyatt Earp said...

What the hell are you guys talking about? That outfit is FABULOUS! The pants are so tight you can tell what religion he is . . .

 
At 9:16 PM, Blogger Wyatt Earp said...

"Dr. Phat Tony Apparel" Oh, Lord, here we go. A few thousand hits in one day, and the man is now Donald Trump.

 
At 4:59 AM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

Trying to make enough pay my cable bill.

 
At 5:40 AM, Blogger PoP said...

Please, buy the T shirts every one.
the sooner he starts making money the sooner I can retire, and go to work for my son.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home