Tuesday, July 05, 2005

FrankJ’s Hidden Agenda

A filthy lie

After the success of the mission to observe Evil Glenn, I now had to send my Long Range Surveillance team to Florida to confirm or deny a rumor I had heard about the creator of IMAO. What they have brought back is more than shocking; it is video proof of the madness of FrankJ.
I suppose that it was my fault in the end by releasing my slightly French looking, sword swinging, and cat riding monkeys to intimidate FrankJ to link me on his blog. But what FrankJ is doing here defies all laws of nature and has gone beyond blending puppies for nourishment. He is training monkeys in the art of kung-fu. You wouldn’t believe it if I told you, so that is why I’m providing video proof. Notice as he has the great white ninja, Fillet Sho, teaching this lower primate the art of kung-fu. I know what you are saying, “But aren’t ninjas Japanese and kung-fu Chinese?”
Well that’s how much of an evil genius FrankJ is. FrankJ must be stopped before his army of ninja monkeys is complete. FrankJ, as God as my witness you will rue the day you taught a chimp to judo chop.

4 Comments:

At 12:19 PM, Anonymous Larry Morin said...

The man is truly and evil genious. I'm just glad he's on our side. :)

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger mensabarbie said...

omgsh, Recruiting video?? He has an actual training camp?? Zoos (and Michael Jackson) be afraid. (^_^)

 
At 5:50 PM, Blogger Damian G. said...

OH, DEAR GOD!!!
IT'S WORSE THAN THE APOCAYLPSE;
IT'S THE MONK-OCAYLPSE!!!

 
At 2:06 AM, Blogger Uber said...

LMAO!

Hope ya had a terrific 4th Doc :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home