Thursday, July 14, 2005

Fun With Google and Babes

So my perverted, nearly blind, feeble dad was searching for nudie pics on the internet, when he fell onto this discovery. If you Google "Hot Republican Babes" you'll get this list and end up getting to pictures like these. If you Google "Hot Democrat Babes" you'll get this. That’s right. There seems to be a shortage of hot Democrat babes. If they did have a page, it would look like this. I wonder what would happen if you Google "Hot Dr. Phat Tony"?

Update: Sorry I should have taken a screen shot. Now a comment I made on another blog shows up. Believe me when I say that the initial search came up "No documents found."

13 Comments:

At 9:09 PM, Blogger Damian G. said...

Right Hand of God had a similar post which used the Democrat picture.

Anyway, funny post.

(P.S. Is the soldier really you?)

 
At 10:33 PM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

Yep.

 
At 5:06 AM, Blogger PoP said...

I resent your remark. I am not nearly blind

 
At 7:10 AM, Blogger a4g said...

Your search - "Hot Democrat Babes" - did not match any documents.

Funny as hell.

Did you try "Smelly Democrat skanks?"

Wait... just imagined the visual on that. Better not try.

 
At 1:05 PM, Blogger Damian G. said...

Why is your finger in a splint and/or gauze?

Nasty business; I once failed to catch a football and it bent back the damn finger!

OWEE-OW!!!

 
At 2:58 PM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

It's gauze, some weirdo named Volpe thought it was funny to put a knife to my throat. I grabbed the knife; he removed the knife from my hand cutting it down to the bone in the process. My nerve was severed so now my finger tip will remain numb forever. Stupid Volpe.

 
At 4:42 PM, Anonymous Larry Morin said...

Odd, I noticed your haircut and body shape more closely resembles the imaginary hot democrat babes than the republican.

Where should we categorize you? :D

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

Wll I'm not as built as Janet Reno....

 
At 4:45 AM, Blogger Wyatt Earp said...

Michelle Malkin? SMOKING HOT!!!

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger FIAR said...

wow! Dr.Phat Tony, you are one hot democrat babe

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

Unfortunately I don't have the hate filled harpee screetch to go along with the looks. If I did, I could be a dem candidate.

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger Insolublog said...

Dr. you forgot this hot Democrat Babe.

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger Joints said...

I accidentally clicked on the hot demo babes, and am going to give up sex for awhile.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home