Sunday, July 24, 2005

How Hot is it?

…As hot as two rats procreating in wool sock, in Arizona, at high noon. I swear that I just sweated half my body weight outside putting together my new lawn mower. I still got to go out there and push that thing around. Too bad we don’t have more; what do you call them now, ah, undocumented immigrants. I could get one of them to push this thing around for five bucks. Maybe I’ll go hunt down a crack head, and offer him a few bucks to mow the lawn. Oh, well, back to work. I hope I don’t get heat stroke. Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate…

4 Comments:

At 12:22 PM, Blogger Uber said...

Yeah they'll push it around all right...right down the street at break neck speed selling it for an additional 2 bucks. lol

Hey Doc, it's Sunday, you need to get some religion. No work = no mowing in the heat, perfect excuse, the wife won't want you going to hell n stuff!

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger spacemonkey said...

wear a hat

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger Tyler D. said...

Or some super cool sunglasses.

You should try tarring a driveway around noon.

Oh what fun.

 
At 4:21 PM, Anonymous B-Cack said...

Hydrate or DIE

 

Post a Comment

<< Home