I Got Tagged…
Alright this is the first one that I’ll do (got tagged earlier but haven’t posted answers yet). I was asked “What 10 events would you care to witness if you could travel in time to observe them?” “To observe them” is the key here; taking part in them would have me create a whole new list. So as an observer only (an impervious one at that), here are my answers in bullet form.
- A-bomb testings out in the desert. (explosions are cool)
- Signing of the Declaration of
. ( how much money would a Polaroid of that be worth on Ebay) Independence
- The shot heard ‘round the world. (lot of speculation on who fired the first shot of the revolution)
- Any death match between gladiators at the coliseum. (“So, tell me Timmy do you like gladiator movies?”)
- Adam and Eve eating the forbidden fruit. (damn women always wanting more than they have)
- All three of the Gatti vs. Ward fights. (if you watch boxing, you’ll know what I mean)
- Expletive Delph hitting his patrol cap up in the air while telling a Ranger Instructor to “Suck a d**k!” (probably the funniest thing I’ve seen in my life, ask B-Cack, he was there)
- The creation of existence. (o.k. that one is reaching a bit, we’re down at the end of the list and I’m running out of ideas)
- The space craft crashing at
. (you know it happened, it’s all a conspiracy by the government, Karl Rove, Karl Rove, yeaaarghh!!) Roswell
- The last one…finally. Next weeks PowerBall drawing. (No one ever said which direction I could travel in time)
Hat tip to Wyatt Earp, he forced me to write a post and spend more than 3 seconds thinking about what I wanted to write.