I Have Some Questions….
There are a few questions that occupy my mind on occasion that I have yet to come to satisfactory answers. I figured that since most of the people that read my blog are smarter than me, I would ask you to see if you could give me a straight answer. So, here are some queries in bullet form.
- How come you have to be bald, or have a mullet to be a bounty hunter?
- How come my readers think I’m funny, but my wife thinks I’m silly?
- Why do people have $5000 rims on a $2000 car?
- How come the Canadian that visited my home said that the American press was slanted towards Bush?
- Why can’t liberals tell the difference between "freedom fighters" and terrorists?
- Why are people still voting for Democrats?
- How come Evil Glenn and Mrs. Malkin never link me?
- Why are people reading my articles but not commenting? (I can see from the sight meter that you’re reading. You can’t average over 2 min for a visit and people not read your work.)
- Where are my shoes? I just saw them a second ago.
- Why do I like this song more every time I hear it?
- How is it I’m still a rodent?
- How often is it appropriate to post about poo?
Alright, I’m depending on you, the reader, to give me closure on some of these pressing conundrums. Leave a comment all you silent masses (all 12 of you).