Monday, July 25, 2005

I'm Quasi-Famous Now

My questions were read by Right Wing Duck on the IMAO podcast. I wonder if I get the free T-shirt? I deserve the free T-shirt.

Update: Dang it, I didn't correctly identify the weapon the 007 used in the movies (was playing the game with my nephew a few weeks ago and it was the first to come to mind), but as I pointed out in the comments for feedback, James has a preference for sissy weapons. Here is the list of James Bond's side arms so that you can tell that Most of the James bond characters were sissies.
Original Weapon: Beretta .25
Most Seen Weapon: Walther PPK 7.65mm
Most Recent Weapon: Walther P99 9mm (still pretty sissy)
Other Weapons Carried That Aren't Sissy: Smith and Wesson Centennial Airwieght .38 (finaly a weapon with some knock down power),Ruger Super Blackhawk .44 Magnum (The best one listed so far) , but these two guns were only in the books I think.

8 Comments:

At 2:39 PM, Blogger Insolublog said...

When are we going to see a Dr. Phat Tony T-shirt?

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

It's in the works.

 
At 3:46 PM, Anonymous B-Cack said...

I have some great ideas.......

 
At 3:47 PM, Anonymous B-Cack said...

How about a "Wookie Dick" T-Shrit... then on the back it can say "Anteater" with a box under it that you can check and next to that it will have "mushroom stamp" with a box under that one too...

 
At 7:03 PM, Anonymous mensaB said...

You are officially (accidently) linked twice.
Wow, this linking is almost like "work"..

(so, what kind if shirt is it)
grin---> (*,,,,*)

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger Tyler D. said...

HAHA! I got a shirt.

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger Tyler D. said...

In Goldeneye they say it's a 7.65mm Walther. That’s a .30 caliber peashooter.

What he needs is a .50 AE Desert Eagle.

Gold plated of course.

With Tiger Stripes.

 
At 4:52 AM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

...but I can swear that sean connery upgraded to the .380 in one of his movies and that it was the cal used in all of roger moore's movies.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home