Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Learning is the Shiznit

Thanks to RWD, you now know of the problem our children have communicating with each other, and dare I say the world. I had this problem when I was in high school. Being a minority (1 of 90 white kids surrounded by 1000 African American students), I had a hard time understanding what was going on within my own school. It took me well into my junior year before I had mastered enough Ebonics to communicate well with my classmates. Luckily, thanks to the wonderful people of San Bernardino all children will be "down" with the latest slang. One thing that was not mentioned though was the new tool they will be using to help our less pigmented children to learn the intricacies of this graceful and beautiful language. Microsoft has came out with a wonderful instructional software to help our not so "krunk" children. God bless you Bill Gates, and 5000 "G".

11 Comments:

At 3:47 PM, Blogger Damian G. said...

So I guess the Windows be busted out n shit?

 
At 4:31 PM, Anonymous Larry Morin said...

The further dumbing down of America by our elected officials. I bet they wonder why immigrants have taken over every single gas station and convenience store. They are poised to take over the U.S. that's why! We keep dumbing down, and as soon as the time is right, BAM! no more gas or milk! This whole country will come screeching to a halt. All because our elected officials made the younger generation too stupid to own a successful business.

 
At 6:05 PM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

More racism by the PC crowd.
Ironic.

 
At 6:07 PM, Blogger Insolublog said...

Do you think Microsoft is going down the McDonalds route to marketing glory? What does it use for the help assistant instead of the paper clip?

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

That would be a platnum mercedes sign or the west side hand sign.

 
At 9:34 PM, Anonymous B-cack said...

Check out this site when you are in dire need of translation there Phat Tony http://www.atlantaga.com/ebonics.htm
hope it works G

 
At 10:04 AM, Blogger Peakah said...

Word...

Don't be messin with tha main G...
the original G, and I don't mean gangsta eithah biatch.

I'm talkin G as in Gates...
Mo money mo money mo money

That honky is all hooked up with the bling-bling yo!

Now tha brothahs got his back...

Latah my bruthah from anothah mothah... and sistah from othah mistahs...

(I spent tooooo much time in rural black upstate NY growing up, yikes)

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger PoP said...

Yo Yo Yo, what up G money grip. You da sh** Dawg.

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger mensabarbie said...

Yo Pop! (`O`) whoops- better look up "yo"
-----
(does this mean rap artists will set sued, more easily)

 
At 10:59 PM, Anonymous MEGABRAD said...

Doc Tony,

I believe you left a link to this on my page. Thanks man. I see a reference to San Bernardino in this post. What's up with that? Would you believe I was freakin born there? Hahaha! No shit. I escaped to Washington state. Not a whole helluva lot better. I'm surrounded by "Blinglish" speaking white wannabe gangsta shitheads. They piss me off. You would laugh your ass off if you saw the job applications I go through. These assholes can't even spell the name of THEIR OWN CITY correctly.
You do nice work here Dr. Phat. I'll be back.

 
At 2:58 PM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

San Bernadino wants to have ebonics listed as a foreign language so they can get more funding.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home