Friday, July 22, 2005

Pimp My Blog…

I want to thank all of you that have me listed on their blog roll. I want you to know, that if I see my blog on your list, I will gladly return the favor. I check all the links on my roll everyday and leave comments (not on all of them but whenever a thought strikes me).
One rule though; you have to let me know that you’ve put me on your blog roll. I can’t read minds ya know. I tracked this blog down using my hit counter. I had to search through the comments of this blog to find her. Anyone that is out there pimping my blog and generating me hits, will gain a spot on my daily read. Thanks again all of you, I’ll come through with some more funny or if not funny, just some more sh**.

6 Comments:

At 7:14 PM, Blogger Damian G. said...

Don't I know it.

FIRST!!!

Eat my shorts, jimmyb!

 
At 8:13 PM, Blogger Pebble said...

LOL... Love your tagline!

SECOND!!!!

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger Peakah said...

I'm bummed that I've only now began reading your site... it's awesome. Keep up the good work!

 
At 12:59 PM, Anonymous MensaB said...

Yo, Dr. Phat Tony! Came to get my joke fix.
"Hahaha"...There ya go...cya!(*...*) (wave)

 
At 9:05 AM, Blogger PoP said...

I linked to Pebblepie's page. wonderfull site. don't you dare delink her. Love ya son

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger bob said...

this one's overdue. will have you linked w/in 24 hours (isn't that a bad Fox TV show?).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home