Saturday, July 30, 2005

Rules and Reading Assignments

I figured do to my sudden popularity, I have gained at least 2 more readers. I wanted to take this time, before I posted the disturbing thing B-Cack sent me, to explain some of the rules to my blog. First and foremost keep it clean in the comment section. The only one allowed to use bad language is B-Cack and that’s because he’s serving our country. If you are serving our country and can send me a picture of yourself standing next to your battalion sign, uniform on, and with a 20-oz sprite in your hand as proof of service, then you will be allowed to curse also. Until then, I’ll delete your comments and call you names.

Trolls are welcome and their wacky beliefs and conspiracy theories will be tolerated, as long as they don’t run on forever making people scroll eternally to get to the bottom of the comment section. If I feel that your comment is too long, it will be desolved faster than a Hollywood marriage. The last rule is to pimp my blog as much as possible. I’m aiming at growth here people.

Reading assignments: To better figure out my style and past, peruse the articles listed below and then take the time to check out the archives. It’s only two months worth of stuff, you can do it.

A Phat History Lesson

Phat FAQs

B-Cack Originals: B-Cack Goes Postal and The Wookie Debate.

All right time to get back to making fun of this wacko so I can post it later.

5 Comments:

At 4:08 PM, Anonymous B-Cack said...

Ha ha ha.. I will work on getting a pic for you, just so the other readers can see what I look like. Although I wear camo... not sure if they will be able to see me or not... you know I am just like a chameleon? Later, need to send you my poop story

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

I've got a drunk picture of you.

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger mlwhitt said...

Will do my best to follow the rules. ;)

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

Glad to have you on board.

 
At 9:59 PM, Anonymous B-Cack said...

Which drunk pic? The one on the cheap couch in Macedonia is one of the best..... although there are many. BTW when do you expect to see the video of the "flying squirrel" on the net? Thanks Delp

 

Post a Comment

<< Home