Thursday, July 28, 2005

Selfless Promotion

I’ve recently came across two bloggers that have apparently just started and have yet to gain the minimal notoriety that I have found in the ever growing blog world. They’ve been kind enough to visit my humble ramblings and leave comments. I’ve been fortunate to be upgraded to 14 readers from 12. (I will now call you the Fantastic 14…my apologies to Stan Lee) I think that it is my responsibility, as a blogger, to promote newer bloggers and help them gain an audience. This is what separates us, the Alliance, from Evil Glenn, the puppy blender.

Without further self-promotion I present to you:

Fitch with Radioactive Liberty and his discovery of cutting edge technology of the Aussies.

And

Fmragtops Spews that seems to have a troll problem. I hate it when trolls move in before a blogger gets a chance to build a fan base. It’s pretty discouraging and I don’t want to lose any conservative blogger do to being exasperated from having to argue with moonbats.

So go give these two your patronage, and support. Comments are the best way to make them feel welcome.

I deserve a Noble Prize, or at least be listed on their links.

8 Comments:

At 8:52 PM, Anonymous Fitch said...

Wow! 14 readers. If I were to include you, that would be... let's see... carry the one... 17 more than I have. No. 18 more. Jeez I suck at math. Thanks for blogging about me Dr. Phat Tony. It's much appreciated.

 
At 6:27 AM, Blogger fmragtops said...

Hey, Doc. Thanks for the back up, and the pub. I really appreciate it.

 
At 6:45 AM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

My pleasure.

 
At 7:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear phat tony,
I hate the fact you called me a troll. I am just here to show the other view points.. a closed mind(ie. bush) is what got this country in trouble in the first place. like I said if your uptight I can show you how to do yoga. it helps! (so does shoe shoppin.)HILIARY FOR PREZ!!

 
At 7:43 AM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

Thanks for visiting, and sharing your oppinion. I'll value it like my belly button lint. If you find yourself full of hate, dont worry; they have sensitivity training for people like you.

 
At 9:54 AM, Anonymous Fitch said...

Anon, could you at least come up with a pseudonym? Link to your site? What are you afraid of? If you value your own opinion so much, why remain 100% anonymous?

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger Peakah said...

I have done it... I've Pledged my alliegence to the Alliance... almost feels a bit like the selling of your soul although that was much more fun...

Anyway, thanks for the nudge Tony...

Nice work Fitch and Fmragtops!

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger Pebble said...

Trolls:

http://pebblepie.blogspot.com/2005_06_01_pebblepie_archive.html

I was honored with one about a month back.
Now I have some prisoners forum (ex inmates?) all mad due to my post on Sheriff Joe!

http://spaces.msn.com/members/PebblePie/Blog/cns!1plJpv3UEOIReUpGaIkodd3Q!1145.entry

I only posted that cause I liked what he said to his prisoners in regards to our most wonderful soldiers, Sheesh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home