Thursday, July 07, 2005

What do Terrorists Want?

O.k. so you’ve probably been bombarded by opinions and hard news about the bombings in London earlier this week, but I wanted to throw my two cents in. First and foremost, my sincerest condolences to the victims and their families, justice will be served to the cowards that caused your loss.

O.k. so the big question; why do terrorists attack us and our allies? The answer is too simple. They are quite stupid and probably aren’t human. Let me explain. Has a terrorist attack against America accomplished what the terrorists wanted? After 9/11 did America crumble? Has our resolve diminished (excluding democrats) when they blow themselves up to hurt our troops and/or Iraq(u)is? Has this last bomb detonated, done anything but piss off the British? The answer is no. The terrorist don’t seem to get that messing with America, or any other country, only brings more fire power and righteous vengeance to the areas they want us out of. You know how terrorists can get us out of Iraq(u) and Afghanistan? That one is easy. Don’t blow anything up for 7 months and watch how fast our people demand to bring back our troops. Watch how fast our troops want to come back home. Blowing things up only prove that terrorist have no sense and should be hunted down and killed. It seems they only want to fight. They don’t care whether they win or lose, and if that is the case the only way to defeat them is to eradicate them. How can you reason with people that seem not to care about the outcome of their actions? Yes, I know that Spain withdrew its troops from Iraq(u), but that is not anything to be proud of. They only had a few hundred there anyway. So far it’s been a scoreless game for the terrorists.

A better question is to ask, what are the terrorist’s goals? This is a tough one. It seems that they don’t really want us out of Iraq(u) or Afghanistan. If that was their goal they wouldn’t start crap with countries that would invade them. They don’t want to spread Islam. If they wanted that they wouldn’t have suicide bombers. Maybe the virgins in heaven is appealing to some, I’m thinking that blowing myself up to get some action is a tad bit extreme. Maybe they’re just lashing out because they are sexually frustrated, that would explain the virgin thing. I guess in the end they are just not human. That would be my best guess. To kill for no apparent reason or goal in mind is inhuman. So, damn being humane to them. I think most people are tired of being pushed around by a bunch of militant Islamics. I guess they’ll get what they wanted, a nock down, drag out war, where surrender is not an option. Since they’re not human by my standards, I won’t feel bad about destroying the lot of them.

15 Comments:

At 6:09 PM, Blogger Damian G. said...

Damned straight, friend.

 
At 6:24 PM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Another black day for the world.
I hope we can return the favor to those m*********ers.

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger mensabarbie said...

Good perspective! We *can* promise em' knock down, but drag-out just won't fly. (grrr)

 
At 5:45 AM, Blogger PoP said...

IT's a terrible thought, but one suggestion would be to place the 101st at the boarder of syria,the 82nd at the boarder of Iran and kill every thing that crosses into Iraq. Man, woman, child,goat,and camel. blow up every building, dam. train and road. then send all the military in to make sure there isn't a brick left unbroken. when the country is totaly dessimated. turn to syria and ask " Now do you want to dance?"

 
At 9:13 AM, Anonymous Steve said...

Agree with you Tony!

Man! I tell you what though! I don't think I would like to get on the bad side of your dad there! But I do like his ideas.

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

Don't worry he's old and feeble(he does have alot of weapons though). Since he probably needs tri-foculs you can easily avoid him shooting you just by running back and forth causing him to change which lense he's looking through to aim. That has to be time consuming.

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger PoP said...

See if i help you paint this week end. no, wait let me trim windows.

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger GunnNutt said...

I kinda like pop's idea. Brutal, but eminently doable.

 
At 11:56 AM, Anonymous Steve said...

No Hope. When your as big as me. 6'4" 325lbs. I don't think it would matter how much I moved back and forth some part of me would still be in the gun sight!! ha ha

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger banjodude said...

Preach it, Brother!

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger Wyatt Earp said...

Rush Limbaugh had a great rant yesterday, saying that if you think 37 or so dead will break the British, you aren't a student of history. Ask the Nazis (or for that matter, the IRA) if constant air raids and bombings took them out of a fight. Like the Japanese at Pearl Hrbor, the only thing these cowards did was piss them off.

I'm still waiting for Tony Blair to put on a cowboy hat, draw a shotgun, and tell the Muslim world that "You tell 'em I'm coming! And hell's coming with me, you hear? HELL'S COMING WITH ME!!!"

Oh, btw, is being rewarded with virgins necessarily a good thing? When I get to heaven, I want experience, not some wallflower who never scored.

 
At 8:22 PM, Anonymous Elroy said...

And there was me thinking y'all wanted to bring them peace and democracy.

Ah wel.

Cheers

Elroy

 
At 5:31 AM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

No peace and democracy for terrorists, just the countries they hold in terror.

 
At 12:08 AM, Anonymous Elroy said...

What in tarnartion does THAT mean, Doctor? Explain yourself.

Cheers

Elroy

 
At 4:14 PM, Blogger eeax said...

You really didn't look into what terrorists want. They are human. I ride the London tube almost every day, and I would love to know what it is they want and if there is anything that can be done to make them stop blowing stuff up the same way the IRA has stopped.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home