Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Almost a Contest Round Up

Well I almost had a contest. 3 people entered and did a wonderful job, but it just wasn’t enough to have a contest (MegaBrad emailed me a picture but didn’t post it on his site). I will probably do something nice for the people that entered, but it will have to wait till payday. I will be in contact with the “terrific three” to let them know how it will work early next month. Let me show you the ingenuity and artistic ability of the people of the bloggers that participated and try my best to shame those who did not.

Mensa Barbie had her swag hijacked by a slurpy jockey.

Fitch’s dog must be a capitalist.



Steve the Pirate has defined a real pirate.




Next, the question about ironing the sheets has been answered. %81 of you have said that sheets shouldn’t be ironed. My wife has answered, that you are all a bunch of lazy people and the ironing will continue. Since she has a monopoly on a few things at my house this discussion will end here.

It also turns out that spam filters are blocking my trackbacks. I’m pretty sure this has to do with most of B-Cack’s comments. Have a happy Tuesday, I’m sure something asinine will happen today and I will probably match that stupidity with a post here at Dr. Phat Tony’s.

9 Comments:

At 5:37 AM, Blogger SeanS said...

Yay for stupidity! As long as there are barking moonbat liberals in the world, we will have fodder for blogs.

 
At 6:09 AM, Blogger Wyatt Earp said...

I don't wanna alarm you, but I think I overheard CUG saying that ironing sheets is gay.

 
At 6:49 AM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Sorry your contest didn't pan out.

I JUST got photoshop installed yesterday, and don't really know how to use it, yet. (Last I used it it was a Windows for Workgroups 3.11 program!)

Email me after the carnival, and I will pimp your swag some more!

 
At 4:35 PM, Anonymous Fitch said...

GUG I installed a thirty day trial. It's not that hard to do the crude stuff. It's the seamless transitions that take much more time and effort to learn. I'm not sure if I will buy it, but it is fun.

Doc, sorry to hear about the ironing.

 
At 10:05 PM, Blogger Uber said...

Oops, I got confused. Thought that read that there was 3 weeks to submit. I started something in order to enter. Was gonna be awesome. Honest.

 
At 7:42 AM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

Should I extend the contest entry deadline?

 
At 8:22 AM, Blogger GunnNutt said...

I wanted to enter too, but I don't have a photo editor either. How much is PhotoShop?

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

I had to go medeavel on it and use paint for mine.

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger Uber said...

Doc- Up to you, of course, but if ya do...I'll enter!

gunnnutt- Elements 3.0 is pretty good, around $90. They offer a 30 day free trial. May be less costly to buy from Wal-Mart.

Free trial- http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/main.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home