Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Another Attack on FrankJ

It’s been a while since I got a link from FrankJ and the last time I did it was because of the fury I unleashed on to the blogging world. Now it’s time to threaten to release the updated version of FrankJ’s worse nightmare. After joining his two most feared things, monkeys and robots, I have come up with something that will surely scare FrankJ into linking me on his site allowing me to get that coveted IMAO-alanche. I will initially wait on a response, but because I doubt he reads this blog, I’m sure I will need to release my monkey minions upon Florida.


It's a covered dish on Basil's Blog.

4 Comments:

At 9:47 AM, Anonymous Fitch said...

Awesome Tony. Great pic.

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Heh.
Monkey-bots.
Another T-shirt, perhaps?

 
At 4:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.greatapeproject.org/

Monkeys are people too, soon they will all be set free. LOL!!!

 
At 11:53 PM, Blogger SeanS said...

Monkey-bots, bring forth your devastation! Show FrankJ who's boss!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home