Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Ask Me No Questions, I’ll Tell You Nothing Funny


It’s that time again. You ask the questions and I’ll do little, to no research and just make up an answer. I think I need to have a theme this time to keep us focused and make it easier for me to come up with stupid answers. The theme this week will be: Military.

Having been a soldier, only for a short while, I will call myself an expert. I hope this will lead to a job at FOX news where they will use me as an analyst. That way I can coin clever quotes like “Shoot them in the Face!” O.k. so start asking already.

10 Comments:

At 8:47 AM, Anonymous Steve the Pirate said...

What's the best way to prepare for military basic training?

 
At 9:41 AM, Anonymous Fitch said...

When can we round up all the moonbats and shoot them in the face?

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger a4g said...

Is it more fun to squish a terrorist with a Bradley, or a Stryker? (This is really just that old tracks vs. tires argument.)

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger PoP said...

Why don't more hippies join the military where they can go camping, and commune with nature? Sing koom by ya around camp fires? Chant catchy slogans while marching? and protest the mistreatment of inocent people?

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger Insolublog said...

What is meant by the term 'embedded reporter'?

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger PoP said...

Its not because they would have to take a bath. while on manuevers you don't get to.

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Why don't we nuke North Korea and shoot any survivors in the face?

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger Wyatt Earp said...

What exactly is the "Don't Ask, Don't Tell Policy?"

 
At 4:26 PM, Anonymous Fitch said...

Was my earlier question, about rounding up moonbats to shoot them in the face, cruel and insensitive?

 
At 7:13 PM, Blogger Uber said...

What would be the best way to improve The Department of Homeland Security?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home