Tuesday, August 30, 2005

A B-Cack Rant

Hey, I have to say this. I am not a very smart guy, I don't understand how I can pay $1.62 a gallon for gas last Christmas and it is nearly 3 bucks now.... besides the fact that some fat f**k at OPEC wants to make some Ends.(see Ebonics translator) Although if you go to their site, OPEC claims that they set production not the price. Hmm how convenient they have to put that in a FAQ form. Also, they claim that they don't control oil production.
Whatever, I think what we need to do is screw with the oil industry a little bit. I remember a while back, someone thought that we should have a gasoline strike. It was a good idea except that if you didn't fill up your car on srtike day, they just knew you would be back the next day. The dirty rat bastards laughed all the way to the back on our account! So, we need to individually strike against one company. Arbitrarily speaking, say Exxon. Everyone spreads the message to stop buying gas from Exxon and all of their affiliates, Mobile..etc. Eventually they will take a hit, lower their prices and we move on to the next company....Now.. I am no lawyer, and I did make the disclaimer that I am not a smart man.... now I am not sure if that is illegal... trying to rally the troops to run a company out of business, if so, tell 'em Joe Porter sent you!

B-Cack Out.
Basil's Blog doesn't filter my trackbacks.

9 Comments:

At 6:55 AM, Blogger PoP said...

Just do what I did buy their stock and let the dividends subsidize your gas bill. Worked for me. 23% increase in stock value and a check every 3 months.

 
At 6:56 AM, Blogger PoP said...

Oh yes I LOVE CAPITALISM.

 
At 7:35 AM, Blogger Insolublog said...

Pop. I did the same thing with energy mutual funds. It's been a nice ride over the last few years. Even if we could somehow arrange a nation wide boycott on oil, the Chinese would just turn around and gobble up the surplus when the price goes down, adding to their growth, not ours. We need refinery capactity, drilling and fuel efficiency. Get those Iraqi wells pumping!

 
At 9:38 AM, Anonymous Fitch said...

What we need is to do the stuff ourselves. The eco-commies don't want to let that happen though.

 
At 10:05 AM, Blogger PoP said...

You are absolutly correct, InsoluBlog. If we just had the wells in place and threatened to open the taps. the price would plummit,and refineries. Methenal. is the big intrest at the moment. I am currently looking in on hydrogen fuel cells. You need to read the artical A Phat Prehistory.

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

I get the point Pop it will be written tonight.

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger GunnNutt said...

There are still two problems with methanol: the inability of most engines to withstand its corrosive properties, and the insanity of the President's plan to subsidize corn farming. I mean, really, can't we grow more corn than Iraq has sand? Why should my taxes pay farmers for something they're going to make a killing on anyway?

 
At 5:00 AM, Blogger PoP said...

The tip here , Gunnnut is Con Agra may be a good stock to look at.

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger mary said...

pop does that mean we are getting stocks for christmas

 

Post a Comment

<< Home