Thursday, August 18, 2005

Because I Wasn’t Funny Earlier…

Because I wasn’t funny earlier, I’m going to have to point you to this article that had me smiling and laughing to myself.


It’s unfortunate that I have worked as a customer service person answering phone calls from the wackos in California about their health insurance. We had two customers in particular that had names within our workplace. One was Vicodin Man(he wanted to up his allowance of Vicodan to 360 pills a month, because 180 wasn’t enough) and the other was Oxycontin Lady (who had the same problem with her prescription), but we never called them this over the telephone.


So these two Comcast employees might be my heroes, only because I wish I had the courage to do something like this to some of the wackos that called in when I had to do that horrible job.

9 Comments:

At 1:56 PM, Anonymous Steve the Pirate said...

I wonder when some stupid Muslim's going to get a bill in the name of Osama bin Laden or Saddam Hussein?

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

From experience, If a CSA (Customer Service Agent) can't read the name on the screen for Californians, they don't speak English and are transferred to the foriegn language line.

 
At 3:16 PM, Blogger Peakah said...

LaChania Govan? What the hell kind of name is that anyway? French-afro-transylvanian?

Bitch Dog is probably something not that unfamiliar to her if you reference Tony's Eubonics Manual...

Could in fact be an accurate translation?

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger Uber said...

Ha! That's funny...

til I receive a bill to "crazy ass cat lady" anyhow.

 
At 6:29 PM, Anonymous Fitch said...

Bill addressed to Dr. swamp a** Tony.

 
At 7:25 PM, Anonymous MEGAdumbazz scrote-bagBRAD said...

I don't think that's funny AT ALL!
Not ONE BIT.

 
At 8:17 PM, Anonymous B-Cack said...

That is pretty damn funny! I bet she was being a super bitch too! Phat Tony, I am going to have to enter your contest, but I am waiting until this weekend to start.I need my TC to help me out, he always makes things like that work out so much better!

 
At 2:55 AM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

That is funny.
I used to work customer service for a consumer electroncis repair joint.

Some people need b###h-slapped.
It's really that simple.

But I wasn't allowed...

 
At 4:48 AM, Blogger PoP said...

Lets see, Feeble, nearly blind Deaf, and old, and you don't have the courage the call a spade a spade. No wonder you haven't recieved any hate mail.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home