Wednesday, August 03, 2005

The Epitome of Lunacy

Now unlike the left, I’ll stand up and appose something a “Conservative” says when it's wrong. As a matter of fact I can say that this individual is a disgusting Democrat version of what they think us to be. Reverend Fred Phelps has stepped over the line again and needs to be put in his place.

Reverend (I use the term loosely) Phelps plans to protest a soldiers funeral in Opelika, Alabama. He says that God is killing U.S. soldiers as punishment for rampant homosexuality in America. Now I don’t agree with the gay movement, but never would I suggest that God is killing our soldiers. Terrorist are KILLING our soldiers, you pompous jerk! Further more, I’m so disgusted right now at this lunatic that I can’t even come up with a good one liner to make fun of him. We need more conservatives to stand up against this kind of lunacy. This is the type of person that will be pointed at and used as an example to describe conservatives. I’m asking everyone that’s reading, that has a blog, to condemn these idiots that plan to dishonor an Alabama hero. Do more than a liberal and show some Conservative outrage.

The rest of the story here.

Update: I tried to add some sort of humor to it.

7 Comments:

At 7:26 AM, Blogger Cove Rebel said...

Two words- Armor piercing.

 
At 8:11 AM, Blogger a4g said...

When assclowns like this guy get to the gates of heaven, they're going to learn a hard lesson. When God leans down and whispers in their ear, he's going to say "I hate ALL sin, f**ktard, not just the one you picked."

And God's got a damn good memory (but probably isn't as foul-mouthed as I imagine Him.)

 
At 9:48 AM, Anonymous Fitch said...

Don't blog angry. Don't blog angry. See, you could have thought of something to make fun of this nitwit if you waited for a clear head. You're right too, TERRORISTS are killing our soldiers. How one draws the conclusion that homosexuality has anything to do with it whatsoever is beyond me.

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger PoP said...

Just goes to show the Dems and the media love Idiots when they claim to be conservative. He's a liberal in sheeps clothing. I bet his congregation if he has one gives him the boot.

 
At 10:51 AM, Anonymous mensa B said...

You did your part, as now he'll be listed under "The Epitome of Lunacy" google search. Good going Dr. Phat Tony! (course the a** clown thing really helped too)

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger GunnNutt said...

Do you suppose if Andrew Sullivan ran for President this a**clown would off himself?

 
At 5:49 PM, Blogger Uber said...

I linked ya...better duck to miss the big wave of traffic...er I mean the two extra hits that are bound to follow. lol

If that...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home