Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Evil Glenn Strikes Back

Mu.Nu has recently ‘gone tits up’ leaving a few members of the Alliance unable to defend themselves and also unable to post filthy lies about the Instapundit. Has Evil Glenn gone on the offensive and unleashed a plan of tyranny trying to keep, at least a part, of the Alliance from posting about the Puppy Blending atrocities? Is Blogspot next? Will these questions ever end? News is still pouring in on this subject and a few of the Munuvians have emergency blogs where they can mount a counter strike and possibly ward off the Evil Glenn.

I spoke with one such Munuvian, Spacemonkey, and he said, “My pants are still on.” Which I guess is a metaphor that means he is still dressed to kick a$$. See what happens when a Puppy Blender signs up to host the Carnival of Comedy. Does the Alliance have ability to withstand such an attack and if they do what will the plan of attack be now? Perhaps more unfounded filthy lies will keep the hobo killing, robot dancing, Puppy Blender at bay.

7 Comments:

At 1:21 PM, Blogger spacemonkey said...

Yo make sooo much out of sooo little. Thanks!

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

I work with what I got.

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger Damian G. said...

I noticed that you censored "ass" but not "tits."

Hypocrisy, I say!

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

Hooray for boobies I say!

 
At 4:55 PM, Anonymous Fitch said...

I noticed last night that MuNu was down when I was browsing some PGHAs.It never occurred to me that Instapuppy was behind it. Thanks for the heads up. I'll be sure to back up my Blogspot stuff, in case of attack. Clearly Evil Glenn is Peeved about falling to #2. And, yes, Hooray for boobies!

 
At 4:52 AM, Blogger PoP said...

Boobies.....indeed I can't wait till you get searched by every teenage boy googling the word Boobies.

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger SeanS said...

Boobies, heh. Here I thought Harvey just up and left. Now that I know Evil Glenn is behind this, I'm going to make the filthy lies even filthier.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home