Wednesday, August 10, 2005

How It All Started

I saw a commercial the other night that jarred loose a memory of the first time I felt an attraction towards a woman. I was only 7 years old at the time but it was the first time that I had a funny feeling about a female. It didn’t translate well in my young mind because at the time I was still playing army and girls were both a carrier for cooties and quite boring with the games they wanted to play. This shapely female was the epitome of what a girl should be. My young mind wondered why none of the girls that I knew were like this perfect woman. I suppose in retrospect that this woman was probably way too shapely and erotic to be on a cartoon watched by kids, but I will always think fondly of this cartoon character. Thanks Cheetara for confusing me on what a woman should be like.

By the way the cartoon series is on DVD now.


12 Comments:

At 9:59 AM, Blogger PoP said...

You sure know how to pick um. Yes I still recall my first crush on Wonder Woman. It amazed me how that top stayed up with no strapps.

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger Uber said...

Doc, this explains so much. *g*

Duct tape pop, all mysterious solutions involve duct tape!

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger fmragtops said...

Thanks, Doc, for teaching me that I am not the only freak that was in love with Cheetara when they were a kid.

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger Insolublog said...

Cheetara is undoubtedly hot, but for my 40 year old a$$, Marianne from Gilligan's island, in those farmers cutoffs, did it for me.

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger Wyatt Earp said...

Cheetara - "Meow!"

Maryann or Ginger? Every red-blooded American knows the answer is Maryann!!!

 
At 6:04 PM, Blogger a4g said...

Holly on Land of the Lost.

But somehow between then and now, they went back and photoshopped out the face I remember, and replaced it with, well... something else.

 
At 6:05 PM, Blogger a4g said...

Oh, and they redid the "Giant Sea Monster Slide" at Atlantis Park, too.

Used to be like eight stories high when I was 10. Now its just another crappy slide.

 
At 7:54 PM, Anonymous Fitch said...

Perhaps, a4g, your memory is flawed?

 
At 9:32 PM, Blogger Insolublog said...

Alright. I blame you for the childhood brain ping DPT. I just remembered how sweet Erin Grey was on that crappy Buck Rogers series. She was a pioneer for curvaceous military laser chicks with spray on spandex.

 
At 4:37 AM, Blogger PoP said...

Notice, Where are the women on this subject?

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger fmragtops said...

They're in the subject, Pop. lol

 
At 3:04 PM, Anonymous Cheetara said...

Hey There Big Boy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home