Monday, August 29, 2005

I’m A Winner!

Well, I spent this weekend hangin’ out with the family. Not the whole reason why I didn’t post anything, but part of my excuse. Anyway, my mom’s birthday was over the weekend and we had a little family get together. Now normally I don’t take a lot of pleasure kicking the crap out of my family in games, but this weekend I won every game we played and want to take the time to rub it in. We played cards and I kicked everyone’s a$$. We then went outside and played some croquet, and I kicked everyone’s a$$ twice. To top it off, I showed my nephew how to die in 007, so what he’s only 12. Have you seen how well 12 year-olds can play video games? I couldn’t be stopped I tell you. So take that family, you know who’s winning this thing….and happy birthday mom. She was the only one I didn’t beat mercilessly, mostly because she didn’t play any games, but if she did I wouldn’t have felt so smug about kicking her a$$.

and yes I linked it on Basil's Blog

5 Comments:

At 6:14 AM, Blogger Wyatt Earp said...

The saddest moment in my life will be whe my 4-year old can beat me on PS2. I say, cheat to win!!! Punks.

BTW, FIRST!

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Glad you broke your losing streak! :)

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger Tyler D. said...

The fact that you OWNED a 12 year old in a video game means, that you have skillz.

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger PoP said...

What my wonderful son failed to mention was, he was playing against a feeble nearly blind old man, and a feeble nearly blind old man's father inlaw who is all of the above and deaf. and our 2 year old grand daughter. Big Deal.

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger PoP said...

If he was also pointing me in the right direction.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home