Friday, August 19, 2005

Last Cindy Sheehan Post

Alright this is the last post I’m going to do about this vile woman. She has outlived her 15 min of fame and plus she is leaving Bush’s ranch to go home to her mother who has had a stroke. I just want to point out one more delusion that Mrs. Sheehan has before I stop posting about her forever. This is what Mrs. Sheehan says about her family, ”They're supportive. They understand what I'm trying to do,”


This is what her living son is saying, “I think she should come home.”


This is what her soon to be ex-husband is saying, “My kids and I feel like we've had two losses, Casey, and now our wife and mother. The kids are angry and lonely for her.”


I’m thinking that Mrs. Sheehan can’t read the writing on the wall. She is willing to hurt the people that love her along with dishonoring her sons sacrifice. What a low woman. I'm not giving her any more space on my blog, and this was not funny.

6 Comments:

At 6:35 AM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Not funny at all.
But I completely agree with you.

You're still funny, though! :)

Oh, yeah. FIRST!

 
At 7:49 AM, Blogger PoP said...

Amen Amen Enough said

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger Insolublog said...

Well argued and stated. With all the fawning Moore-ons drizzling sugar coated adoration all over her, I really think she is in for a real shock on the general public's opinion.

 
At 9:43 AM, Anonymous Fitch said...

No, it's not funny. But her statement that, "I couldn't walk through Camp Casey or the Crawford Peace House today without... getting my picture taken. Now I know how Mickey Mouse feels at Disneyland." That is funny, in a tragic-comic way.

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger Uber said...

I agree. It would behoove us all to just ignore the woman at this point.

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger NYgirl said...

Couldn't agree with you more. She craves attention & we should not give it to her. I used to have sympathy for her & was hesitant to say anything, but she has gone too far by dancing on her son's grave.

However, I will continue to post statements from parents who disagree with her. It was our silence about them that allowed Cindy to become a pheomenon.

I feel so sorry for her family. Thanks for posting their thoughts on the issue.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home