Monday, August 29, 2005

Let Me Run Something By You

So I didn’t post this weekend and will write two posts this morning to make up for it. The first thing I want to run by you guys is some new ideas for a contest. The old contest is still on so keep entering. I have two ideas for new contests. One is a “Rent a Pop”. I will rent out my old, feeble, and nearly blind father to your site, to make comments and refresh his browser every hour. It will be like an adopt a geezer program.

The next idea is to have a silent auction for a drunken phone call from B-Cack. Who ever wins the silent auction will receive a phone call from B-Cack in his most inebriated state. I can’t promise this one will work, because B-Cack can’t even give me a call when he’s drunk. Look at this email he sent me this weekend (spelling errors included): Hey, that phone number you gave me didn't work... I am kind of drunk right now... can't remember my bunber, It is a 254 whicch it Texas of course.... I mignt be drunk enought to spell check and write you about how the gas prices pISS Me the f**C off and MY take in the deal. Send me your phone number again, as I did try to dial it sober. B-Cack
This is the kind of thing that keeps me from giving him the keys to the blog. Who knows what insanity will end up there.

6 Comments:

At 4:43 AM, Anonymous Fitch said...

I guess B-Cack would probably lose my 'bunber' so I'll go with Rent-a-pop FIRST.

 
At 4:57 AM, Anonymous B-Cack said...

Goddamn it, I have full figured fingers, and when I am "slightly" in the mix, it gets a little silly! (Curse these Italian Sauasages) And yes, Phat Tony is wise to not give me the keys to the site... although I would guarentee some funny stuff. Yeah, I think the phone call would be great.... I actually wanted to sell it on E-bay.... maybe we should try it here first!
By the way, Phat Tony did give me the wrong number!

 
At 6:43 AM, Blogger PoP said...

Good choice, Fitch. No telling what profane humor and ramblings you would get from B-cack. Buy the way I am holding my son's wallet hostage. he left at our house last night. Funny thing is there is no money in it. HHHHHMMMMMM

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger Uber said...

Pure genius, Doc. Though I do think B-Cack's number should be the prize just in case some fear that this could possibly be one of those gifts that keep on giving. lol No offense B-Cack. Honest.

Pop- You should totally moonlight. C'mon, how about a Pop blog?

 
At 8:51 PM, Anonymous B-Cack said...

Uber, I am not as young as I used to be... I only tip the bottle and pour libations down on occasion instead of the norm. SOP used to be that the Captain was my TC.......

 
At 8:05 AM, Blogger PoP said...

Thanks for the compliment, Uber. but I am such a creative speller I would look pretty foolish with my own blog. I did write an essay about my son and will let him decide whether to post it or not. Hint Hint nudge nudge wink wink.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home