Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Mail Call

I received two letters. One letter is from a man named Henry Traore, whose mother died and looking for help moving some money. The other letter is from Ellis who has informed me that I won the second prize in a lottery drawing and need to call him to claim my 500,000 Euros.(click on links to view the emails.)
Now I believe I might be able to help Mr. Henry Traore so I replied this.

Mr. Traore,
I am deeply sorry to here about the loss of your mother and hope that I can help you with your situation. I’m at the moment living in the Netherlands and can be reached at this number +31-619-044-749. Please ask for Fred Owens as that is my real name. Please give this number as verification as to you are who you say you are. Serial number 4499/28. I am an American citizen but am only temporarily living here in the Netherlands and will be leaving to go back to the U.S. very soon. I am sympathetic to your plight and hope that you reach me by phone as soon as possible.
Hope to hear from you soon,
Fred Owens

I wish I could hear the conversation these two will have. Maybe he will write me back. Let the comedy ensue.

11 Comments:

At 9:47 AM, Blogger Insolublog said...

This reminds me of the hilarious HP Lovecraft job some guy did on a Nigerian spammer a few years back.

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

I hope they are talking to each other right now.

 
At 10:03 AM, Blogger PoP said...

Goes to show we didn't raise a fool.

 
At 11:04 AM, Blogger a4g said...

How are these two going to handle the funds transfer, when both of their PayPal accounts have been suspended?

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

Where there is a spammer, there is a way.

 
At 2:35 PM, Anonymous Fitch said...

I love the part, Please ask for Fred Owens as that is my real name. If that ain't a tip off, I don't know what is.

 
At 5:36 PM, Blogger a4g said...

Nice "Read More". Heh.

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger a4g said...

Oh, but it's on every post. Cr*p.

 
At 5:42 PM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

Dang it I'll mess with it some other time.

 
At 6:02 PM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Way to play 'em, Doc!

 
At 7:50 PM, Anonymous B-Cack said...

I am working on getting my site back up, I had to take down all the cool pics, some fuckers at military.com didn't like what I said in one of my postings on their site, looked at mine and called it "militant" and restricted my "rights" on their site. PT get with me offline and I will tell you what I said, you will laugh and then it will probably end up on your site too...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home