Obligatory Swag Pitch
So I’ve got this store (see famous people wearing shirts on side bar, they’re not there just to be funny) and so far, I haven’t sold enough to actually get paid. I know people have money. I’ve heard about them and seen them on T.V. Unfortunately, it seems that none of them visit my site. So I’ve discounted all the swag in hopes to make enough sales to actually have a check cut to me.
Now, knowing that people don’t like to pay for anything unless there is a cause that the money is going for, I will explain what the money I make from selling swag will be used for.
- First I will buy Pop a T-Shirt. He’s been begging people all over the blogs for them to buy him one. The first thing I will do will be to buy him some swag.
- Expand my store to have different T-Shirt designs. I have to pay money to expand my store and I am full of ideas for new designs.
- Buy my own domain name and server space. I have to get rid of the blogspot part of this deal. It will fit better on my swag.
- Have a contest and have a give away. That’s right as soon as I make enough to actually afford my own products, I can have a contest and give some away.
- Last is, send my non-existent kids to Harvard. I don’t have a kid yet but when I do, I will need lots of money to put them through Harvard, or at least bartending college.