Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Pimp My Swag Contest

I’ve decided on having a contest and the winner would get a free Dr. Phat Tony Swag T-Shirt. Here is how it’s going to work.

Step 1 Design and make a small ad featuring Dr. Phat Tony’s swag (feel free to take pictures from the store. See examples in my side bar).

Step 2 Link ad to the store. If you need help with this email me.(Uh, yah, what did you think that the ad should point to nothing?)

Step 3 Place ad in side bar (It won’t be a permanent thing just for 3 weeks so people have time to design and I have time to judge) and write a short post and track back to this one, so I know who’s entered.

Step 4 I’ll judge at the end of 3 weeks and the winner will get a free T-Shirt their choice of design (not their choice of clothing article, it will be a fitted T). Entries must be up by Monday Aug 22, Judging will be on Sept 7.

For those who read this blog and don’t have a Blog, Email me a picture of you sporting Dr. Phat Tony Swag and you will be entered. I know it’s slightly unfair that you would have to buy a piece of swag before you win but, it’s all about pimping my blog.

Ready, Set, Go!

disclaimer: For contest to actually take place, 6 people must be entered. Come on, I'm fronting my own cash for this, there has to be some results to get my money. Pimped my contest on Basil's Blog

10 Comments:

At 9:32 AM, Anonymous Glenn Reynolds said...

Hmm... I shall be declared winner, without contest. Indeed.

And... First!

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger Uber said...

First!

Yay a contest! I'm in.

suggestion- contestants keeping the short entry posts at the top of weblogs throughout the duration of the contest might be a good "pimp more swag" technique.

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger Uber said...

Dang you Puppy Blender! *shakes fist*

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

As long as the ad is in the sidebar and can be seen when the page loads, it will be acceptable.

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger PoP said...

You truely are a shameless hussy. Thats my boy. Family and employees of the Phat Tony empire are not elegable. DANG

 
At 2:41 PM, Anonymous Steve the Pirate said...

I'm in.

 
At 2:44 PM, Anonymous Fitch said...

Would I get bonus points for pimpin' it on 2 blogs instead of one?

 
At 7:44 PM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

NO but you would be able to enter twice, and thus increase your chance of winning. Please make sure you put the code http://www.cafepress.com/drphattonys as the link for the picture.

 
At 8:34 PM, Anonymous b-Cack said...

Is that the Gay Glen who likes to fist his own ass? What a fag

 
At 9:33 AM, Anonymous Glenn Reynolds said...

I prefer that someone else fists my ass... Indeed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home