Sunday, August 14, 2005

Pop’s Reward

I took my dad to a drive-in movie last night. I think he had a good time. Thanks Pop for the help with the air-conditioner.



(Authors note) Actually, I told him we were going to a drive-in movie and instead just took him to a parking lot and let him watch a billboard for an hour-and-a-half. We don't even have a drive-in- movie theater here. He didn’t seem to notice and would just yell, “Turn it Up!” every few minutes. That’s why this print is so small. He’ll never be able to read it, but you guys are in on the joke. Man, old people are so easy to manipulate. Have you gotten your senior citizen worker yet?

Linked on Basil's Blog

8 Comments:

At 11:53 AM, Blogger Wyatt Earp said...

Cool, a drive-in!

Did you guys get a chance to "neck?"


Oh . . . .FIRST!

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger Insolublog said...

DPT - How did you mock-up the concession shack?

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

I just told him that any snack they sold would mess up his sugar levels.

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger David said...

Hmmm... this is sooooo wrong on so many levels... Why, then, does it appeal so strongly to me?

:-)

 
At 3:29 PM, Anonymous b-Cack said...

That is so cruel... Goddamn I love it. Thanks for the Laugh Tony

 
At 4:26 AM, Anonymous Fitch said...

You're so mean to that blind old man.

 
At 4:36 AM, Blogger PoP said...

Thanks for the movie, son. although I couldn't see the screen to well, and the speakers seemed to be broke, an evening with my favorite son ( my only son) was enjoyable. You are going to pay me back for the tickets and popcorn you ate, arn't you?

 
At 4:49 AM, Blogger PoP said...

BTW try increasing the font size. Its getting a little hard to read.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home