Saturday, August 20, 2005

Today’s To-Do List

Well, I’m going to play poker tonight. Wish me luck and pray that everyone else playing never catches any cards.

Mudville Gazette wont let me trackback. It tells me my site has questionable material. WTF over? Anyone know why this is happening to me?

Notice the new blogroll? I’ve added a few more links and made it fit a little better.

Jo’s Café is a new link that had the superior intellect to link me. For that she gets some free link love.

The last thing on the To-Do list is to help my wife and me with a small discussion we’ve been having about sheets (not the Robert Byrd type, the bed type). One of us says that sheets should be ironed before being put on the bed, the other one thinks it’s a waste of time and effort. So I’m putting this one out there for the readers to decide. Please vote on the sheet question.

Is it Normal to iron sheets before placing them on the bed.
Yes, of course what kind of slob are you?
No, what a waste of time.



Free polls from Pollhost.com

Got some rackback love from A4G

12 Comments:

At 1:06 PM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Only women and homos iron sheets.

Drunk UAW guys do not!

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

Good call.

 
At 2:58 PM, Blogger a4g said...

Doctor: email Greyhawk, and ask him.

Chances are you are being automatically filtered because of some strange combination of "red flags" that your site is generating, not because Greyhawk has read the content (hehehe).

But you may want to wait until that post about "watering the Muslim women" rotates off...

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger Insolublog said...

I was trying to be subtle with the Agent PLATO comment. It's the needle pricked terrorist gardeners around her who need to be clear-cutted; with pork laden ordinance of course.

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger GunnNutt said...

Women don't iron sheets either. That just leaves homos.

 
At 1:09 AM, Anonymous b-cack said...

This is just a guess, but maybe this site HAS questionable material on it? Actually FUCK yeah it does, that's why it rocks! Later, B-Cack

 
At 8:29 AM, Blogger Uber said...

I've ever loved anyone well enough to iron their sheets, not even me.

Much as I hate to add to the "questionable content" you have goin' on here Doc, this ironing assumes that the life of the sheets will be long enough to have been worth the trouble, doesn't it? hehe

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

It's an ongoing struggle about time management. I feel free time shouldn't be wasted on useless things like ironing sheets, my wife feels that I'm low class and just don't know any better.

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Well, your class is questionable.
However, that has nothing to do with the sheets! ;)

 
At 5:58 PM, Blogger Toni said...

I resemble that remark about women ironing sheets! Agree with Gunnnutt.

 
At 7:51 PM, Anonymous Dr. Phat Tony's Wife said...

hmmm.......what a whole bunch of dirty, lazy people. You are all crazy for not ironing your sheets.

 
At 4:50 AM, Blogger PoP said...

Only subjegated oppressed muslim women should be forced to iron sheets. Other than that i decline to comment due to closeness to the problem. and wish to be invited for gulumpky sometime soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home