Thursday, August 11, 2005

Trees Killed My Son!

It seems like a loony thing to chant, but lately it’s been quite popular with the anti-war crowd. It seems that war protestors now blame soldiers, being killed by terrorists, on the amount of trees that America has. This makes perfect sense. The terrorists are infuriated by the fact that we, the infidels, live in a garden of Eden compared to their dusty deserts. Can anyone blame them for hating us. The solution to this war is to appease the extreme Muslim militants by cutting down all our trees and living in the same type of squalor that they live in. Only then will they accept us and stop attacking. Down with Trees I say! Down with Tr…….
Correction. They were saying Bush all along, which is just as asinine as blaming the trees I guess.

10 Comments:

At 2:58 PM, Anonymous Howard Dean said...

Tree, Bush, why let facts get in the way. That's what I always say.

 
At 2:59 PM, Anonymous Howard Dean said...

Wait a minute... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGH!!! That's what I always say.

 
At 3:00 PM, Anonymous Glenn Reynolds said...

Indeed

 
At 3:01 PM, Anonymous Fitch said...

Holy crap! Tony! You really must be famous now. Howard Dean and Glenn Reynolds indeed!

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger a4g said...

F**kin' trees. With their stupid f'n leaves and their stupid f'n branches, always looking down on me and thinkin', 'Oh, I'm so much taller than a4g. I'm gunna live so much longer than a4g. I'm so much smarter than a4g.'

Kill 'em all.

 
At 5:21 PM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

This is only the beginning. I'm going to take my anger and frustration out on the plants and trees in my yard this weekend. Cutting them down to size.

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Heh.
Instapundit and meany Deany!

 
At 12:50 AM, Anonymous B-Cack said...

Ha ha ha........ as I quote one of my favorite Bloodhound Gang songs; "give a flying nun but don't give a gidget, have more fun than a well oiled midget!"......... Fucking trees!!!

 
At 4:39 AM, Blogger PoP said...

Its all so clear to me now. Karl Rove, Karl Rove, Karl Rove.

 
At 6:05 AM, Blogger fmragtops said...

That's right Pop, Karl Rove actually planted the trees in a conspiracy to make the islamonazis attack us, so he could get George W. Bush elected.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home