Tuesday, September 13, 2005

And the Winner Is…


It’s time to announce the winner of the Pimp My Swag contest. It was tough to decide to tell the truth and I had to enlist some extra help. Two other judges helped to decide the winner for the contest. One judge was Pop and the other was CUG. They told me their top three entries and I averaged them out. It has been decided that Steve the Pirate is the winner. Yay Steve. I will contact Steve and get him his prize, hopefully he will take a picture of himself with his swag so that there will be photographic proof of a prize being given out and encourage more people to participate in the next contest. Anyway, congratulations Steve.

10 Comments:

At 7:23 AM, Blogger a4g said...

Can we start talking about poo now, or is it better to wait a few comments?

 
At 7:44 AM, Anonymous Steve the Pirate said...

I came! I saw! I pillaged!

Yar, me!

 
At 8:00 AM, Blogger PoP said...

Congrats Ye matey. arrgg.

 
At 8:18 AM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Go Steve, go!
It was tough judging; all the entries were good!

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger FIAR said...

Yay for Pirates!

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger Insolublog said...

Congrats to Steve. Does this mean I can take the Pimp out of my store window? I actually silently voted for Uber's entry.

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

You were real close to winning the thing Insolublog. You really know how to pimp hard.

 
At 2:48 PM, Anonymous B-Cack said...

I call BULLSHIT, everyone knows mine was the best, of course I coudn't win because it is like every other contest, you can't win if you are related to or know the person running it... right

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

You'll get yours for christmas.

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger Uber said...

Cangrats Steve!

You @*%!

*shakes fist*

Aw ty Insolu...I silently voted for yours. Honest. But shsh. Don't tell. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home