Friday, September 02, 2005

Auction Tonight

I’m going to the auction tonight in hopes to score a motorcycle or 4, to sell and then buy the motorcycle that I’m wanting. Being part of a one car family is killing me. This is probably the last effort of getting another vehicle for the next year. Who knows, it could happen. Since my swag hasn’t been exactly flying off the shelves, I’ve had to resign myself to working the problem from a different angle. Any who, here is the picture of the bike I would like to own. If you feel that I should have this bike without going through the trouble of buying and selling things to raise the money, just donate $6400 dollars with the donate button.

9 Comments:

At 11:12 AM, Blogger Cove Rebel said...

If you score something good let me know. I might be in the market for a decent bike for local runnin' around.

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

Will do. Welcome back

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger Tyler D. said...

Me too.



Just paid $42 for 12 gal of gas.

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Hope you get it.

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger Insolublog said...

Don't kill yourself on that thing. I'll bet the Cafe Press medical plan is pretty flimsy.

 
At 9:43 PM, Blogger SeanS said...

Hey, where are the training wheels? Do you install those later?

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

Comes standard for sissy men.

 
At 10:35 PM, Anonymous B-Cack said...

Hopefully you get a good two wheel organ donor!

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

It was a bust. Nothing to buy. Now I'll have to depend on my swag sales to come up with the money.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home