Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Dr. Phat Tony's Seal of Approval

There are not many products that can obtain the Dr. Phat Tony's Seal of Approval, but I have found one that I’m willing to promote. I have a problem shooting and looking cool at the same time. When holding my handgun gangsta’ style, I often have problems with accuracy. This has been a hindrance when peeling caps during a drive by. Instead of letting people know that I’m an up tight white guy, I’ve neglected accuracy in favor looking cool. Now with the new Birdman Weapons System side sight, this will no longer be a problem for me. Instead of peeling caps and hitting lots of innocent people and completely missing the intended target, I can aim and look cool at the same time. Now you also can peel caps in a punk’s a$$ and look like a true O’ G. This product is deserving of the Dr. Phat Tony’s seal of Approval, word.


















One day Basil will link me in an article without me tracking back.

17 Comments:

At 4:39 AM, Blogger PoP said...

See, now that was funny. I knew you had it in you. Oh Frirst

 
At 4:40 AM, Blogger PoP said...

I mean first

 
At 4:41 AM, Blogger Wyatt Earp said...

The truly sad part about this is that I found this listed in a law enforcement magazine in my police district. I wonder if it would be approved by our commish for our Glocks?

BTW, FIRST!

 
At 4:41 AM, Blogger Wyatt Earp said...

Crap, Pop beat me by two minutes.

 
At 4:56 AM, Anonymous Fitch said...

Good one Doc. A great way for me to start the day. "THIRD!"

 
At 5:52 AM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

The answer to me being able to shoot while I'm "stylin'" at the same time.
Thanks, Doc!

 
At 7:26 AM, Anonymous Steve the Pirate said...

Bling-bling for the cap-popper!


...or something like that. My ebonics isn't as good as it should be, at least according to the UN and the DNC.

 
At 8:20 AM, Blogger Insolublog said...

There really is a www.birdman.org, with a not so totally unrelated pic in the images folder.

 
At 8:35 AM, Blogger fmragtops said...

DPT: Far be it from me to question your grammar, but just for future reference, you can peel caps, but if you're doing it in some punks @$$ then your are either bustin' or poppin' caps. See, peelin' caps is just killing in general; bustin', or poppin' caps is shooting. So you could peel some beyotch's cap, but you bust caps in said beyotch's punk @$$.

 
At 9:34 AM, Anonymous Fitch said...

Thanks for the correction FM. It's good to have you back.

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

well I am the big wheeler cap peeler. I peels caps all day long mofo.

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger fmragtops said...

Don't misunderstand Doc, I'm not questioning your cap peeling prowess. I know your the King, King Killer Big Wheeler Cap Peeler, Dawg. Just trying to assist those whose first language is ebonics. After all, we wouldn't want people that can't speak english to miss out on that fire humor that is Dr. Phat Tony.

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger Nightcrawler said...

Hey, do they make scope mounts too?

 
At 5:27 PM, Anonymous B-Cack said...

Yo yo yo, Props to B-Cack for findin dis fly ass products.!! WESTSIDE!

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

Ya props to B-Cack who is on the cutting edge of technology. Did you get the spinners for you AH-64 yet?

 
At 8:32 PM, Anonymous B-Cack said...

I am having the curb feelers put on this week, it is hard to find some to go with 22's yo. I call it my "LongBizzle" Bitch!

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger mary said...

i was wondering why my husband was glueing bb's to the side of his gun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home