Friday, September 23, 2005

Friday Links and Other Funny

Time to give out some free linkage and lead people to teh funny.


Missy has a great post about a new children's book. I'm thinking most of my readers with children, can use this book to help explain liberalism to their children.


Steve the Pirate tries his hand at some filthy lies about yours truly. By the way, Only 3 countries currently ban Dr. Phat Tony.


I've also included what I want my readers to buy me for Christmas. It's never to early to start thinking about those kind of things.



Tyler D. is going to be live bloggin the season finale of Battlestar Galactica.



Of course I will also Give you another Stephen Lynch Song. Why? Because that guy cracks me up.

6 Comments:

At 8:56 AM, Anonymous Steve said...

Firssssst!

Now that sentry gun is cool!!

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger PoP said...

Ok son. What did you do make steve the pirate's web page not allow me to post a comment? Afraid I will agree with him?

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger PoP said...

To Steve the Pirate, As long as you tell the truth you have nothing to fear from this Feeble nearly blind dangerous old man. Even B-Cack fears me.

 
At 8:53 PM, Blogger SeanS said...

I think everyone needs a turret like that for their home. I'd like to have one mounted on the front of my house to watch my cars.

 
At 4:09 AM, Blogger kateykakes said...

Doc,

I want one of those sentry guns too! It's awesome!

 
At 11:59 PM, Blogger Pebble said...

I'm afraid God is gonna strike me blind for reading you...lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home