Thursday, September 08, 2005

Points of Interest…Really

I know everyone has been giving to charity lately because of the disaster in NOLA, but I need to direct you attention to a reader that is doing something so admirable that it puts me to shame. McSwain’s better half is going to be running a marathon to help raise money for Parent Project Muscular Dystrophy, and I want her to make the goal that they have set. I give, then you give. It’s that simple. I’m not able to give a lot, but I think that my eleven readers might be able to help get them closer to their goal. Read this article and then go here to give.

Next point of interest is this article at another friends site. It might be the funniest thing I’ve read in weeks. Stop by and read it, it’s worth the tears that will stream down your face from laughing so hard.

Alright back to work for me.

Put it on Basil's Blog to help McSwain raise more money

5 Comments:

At 10:46 AM, Blogger Damian G. said...

That taser story is a Darwin Award in the making.

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

I think so to.

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger PoP said...

Ok. Heres the deal son. you quit smoking and I will make another donation to the McSwains in you name. you can write it off on you taxes. It truely is for your own good and you will be able to buy that bick with the savings. I think I might know the guy who did that. he still has a twitch.

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger Insolublog said...

Taser's MUST now become the root material for a new reality show. Think of the ratings!

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger GunnNutt said...

Two great links! Thanks, DPT.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home