Friday, September 16, 2005

Pull Our Troops Out of New Orleans

I couldn’t believe my luck. All the jokes were made at the beginning of this thing and they now have come true. Leftist MoonBat Mom Sheehan has opened up her mouth again, proving to me that sanity has left her grip for ever. Let’s take a look at some of the quotes and then laugh to ourselves at how close me and A4G were. (read comments)

"George Bush needs to stop talking, admit the mistakes of his all around failed administration, pull our troops out of occupied New Orleans and Iraq, and excuse his self from power," -Cindy Sheehan

Now, could I have made up anything funnier than that? Comedy can’t write itself like that.. This Lady is a God Send for comedic relief. As they say in the South. Bless your heart Lady.

Read the whole story.
Read Momma MoonBat's whole rant.

10 Comments:

At 3:32 PM, Blogger Wyatt Earp said...

I agree with her. We should pull our troops out of N.O. They don't want Democracy there anyway.

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger Insolublog said...

You beat me to it DPT. When I first saw the red link on Drudge, I thought:

"Wait a minute... This is Drudge, not Point Five!."

Keep up the 'good' work Cindy! We love you here in Rush country!

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger SeanS said...

Hey, lady is a sexist term. It should be 'Feminazi'. There is no offense in that.

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger a4g said...

So how come we're not #1 & #2 in the ecosystem, Doctor?

 
At 5:29 PM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

Instapundit will probably read my article and post something tomorrow about it generating 78000 hits while me you think of new ways to get people to track back to us. To bad ttlb isn't like the real ecosystem where I can go kill the Instapundit and take over his pride of hits.

 
At 5:44 PM, Blogger Toni said...

DPT - think I'm going to have to copy that posting of Ms. Sheehan on MM's site and forward it to all my former lefty neighbors who grimaced in horror when I told them (3 wks ago) I thought she was a moonbat, media whore and desecrating the memory of her son. Course, this was after "THEY" asked me what I thought. Course, I can't tell you the number of times they've also said that 90% of our "volunteer" Armed Forces come from 'the poor'. Ignorance is irritating.

 
At 5:48 PM, Blogger Toni said...

Ugh-I just can't. Giving MM more traffic sickens me and the lefty's probably don't know about his site anyway and I'd be directing them to it!

 
At 7:59 PM, Anonymous B-Cack said...

blah blah lblah blah, , B-Cack is semi-liquered up, blah blah blah pull our troops otu. bla blha blha,..... sheehan is stupid and gay.........gblah

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger GunnNutt said...

Doc and A4G are truly prescient!

By now B-cack must have gone from phase "semi" to "totally sh*t faced" and can be sent on a covert mission to MM world. I can't go to that site since I was outed on DU as a Right-Wing-Chickenhawk. Please B-cack, lay waste to that scum and then the Sheenanigan will pour forth with more words of wisdom.

gblah, indeed!

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger Cove Rebel said...

Glad I could point you to the story.

Oh and by the way, my sister, who works for N.O.W., sent me an e-mail, so I told her your site was mine! :D We have the same opinions anyway, and this way I don't need to read her comments!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home