Monday, September 19, 2005

A Racist B-Cack Rant

I write to you today in a full state of sobriety, quite regrettably but I do have to go to work tomorrow. I am pretty upset still because of several issues that keep coming up in the media. First of all, I am shocked at how many people are jumping on the race card bandwagon with this whole hurricane Katrina disaster. First of all, let's not forget the premise that all white people are racist. Now, I wonder if Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson would be making such a big deal out of this if most of the people lost/stranded/ displaced were white? This is just the tip of the iceberg for me, I don't watch a whole bunch of TV, but when I do see some I am amazed at the open racism perpetrated against white people. (Ok, now is where everyone gets to call me a white supremacist and all that crap, whatever). So, have you ever noticed that anytime a certain credit card company shows "Bob" on vacation but it is really someone else who stole his card, or the old guy in a chair and it is the voice over of someone who sounds like a redneck, trailer dwelling she devil? My point is, all of the so called "thieves" were portrayed at white people, now I realize that crimes are committed everyday by every race, religion and sex on the planet... BUT what if it showed me struggling to pay my way through college while someone who doesn't speak English buys 17 cell phones with my credit card? Is that racist? Showing Mexican ladies (3 of them) paying their bills and buying almost 4,000 dollars worth of shit! Hmmm well it happened... WTF OVER?


Ok Part two, I recently heard an ad on the radio where an obviously white woman is renting a place and an obvious black guy is looking to rent it, long story short the lady says in her inner monologue "I don't want to rent it to him, he's black, it is so simple just say it is taken". Now, I have been a white guy (a.k.a. the devil) for all my life, and I don't think I have ever heard (not to say that it hasn't happened) anyone talk or act like that in my life. Now if you were to discuss how growing up as a white guy in an very Hispanic culture has its downfalls, I would be willing to bet the said white person has heard the terms "gringo", "maricon" (which does not mean American) " cavrone" and others..... My point being is that it is all too easy for anyone "non-white" to scream racism, when by the very act, they assume all white people are racist is the most racist act of all. Of course it is pick on whitey time in this nation. Don't believe me? Just look at the terms; In reference to one with dark skin we say "African-American" not black anymore. YET it is totally acceptable to call me white? I demand to be called Italian American. Speaking of backgrounds.... Although true some time ago, I would venture to say that if most of these "African-Americans" who claim to have arrived from slavery, if possible to prove their relatives were slaves, would have been in this country longer than mine, and therefore would be more American than I? CAN I PLEASE be called an Italian-American now? Can I claim civil unjust when I am called White? Look again into the media for example.(you may have to click on the pic to see it up close, but my point here is that it is some rather ethnically based artwork that is now considered "cute" by some people.) I would wager to say that if it were characteratures of Chinese people eating with chopsticks or Mexicans with low riders it wouldn't be so funny now would it? But some fat greasy dago whipping a pizza around is fun for the whole family??? Whatever, you all probably think I am some skinhead, Nazi, white supremacist... I am not... well almost skin headed but that is due to male pattern baldness...I have to go stomp some grapes and spin a pizza... B-Cack OUT
Read this article translated to Pirate talk Arg.

12 Comments:

At 5:04 AM, Anonymous Steve the Pirate said...

Amen, brother.

You've said everything this Scottish-American has felt like saying.

I mean...gaaaaaaar! (It is Talk Like a Pirate Day, after all.)

 
At 5:06 AM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

Aaar, the truth be with young buccaneer B-Cack on the day we be conversin' like scoundrels.

 
At 6:06 AM, Blogger GunnNutt said...

Avast ye scurvy racist pukes! B-Cack's comin' aboard ta lead us a pilagin' on the high seas of bigots and a$$hats! I'll see ta "Reverends" Sharpton and Jackson swingin' from the yardarm afore the sun sets behind us! AAARRRGGG!

 
At 6:21 AM, Blogger Wyatt Earp said...

GO (Pittsburgh) PIRATES!

How's that?

 
At 6:33 AM, Blogger Insolublog said...

Curse the spectre of ill fated timing. This would have been perfectly linkable.
Nice rant.

 
At 7:06 AM, Anonymous Steve the Pirate said...

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar! Send those scurvy dogs (Ayatollah Al bin Sharpton and Jesse "I Have a Scheme" Jackson) off the plank!

 
At 9:33 AM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Keel-haul the lot of them! Dang PC nazis!

BTW, where I live, black is acceptable and used by blacks and others.

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger PoP said...

Me pilagin days be numberd me maties. Lets be hoistin anchor and start ta carnage.

 
At 12:05 PM, Blogger SeanS said...

Aye B-Cack! We be looking at a double standard, we be! Keel haul the lot of 'em!

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger Cove Rebel said...

Remember, pillage THEN burn.

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger Anna said...

Arrrr, ye canno be talkin' to me attall as I be a Swedish-English-Cherokee-German-American and seein' as you'd be disparagin' me somehow!

(worked with a guy, Lamar, who absolutely hated the way his race was starting to act. "Black" was fine with him and he thought the people demanding to be called "African-American" were just full of themselves!)

 
At 9:38 PM, Anonymous mukrz said...

OK, you greasy, lentini, grey-meat, maccaroni-mange-ing, cracker, day-go WOP, I'm sure that having been in the military you have seen people who should not have been promoted somehow "work" their way up the military ladder. If you really want to see racism in action come on down to Alabama. You will see the traditional kind of racism (whites calling blacks N****R), but you will also see a black cashier be as nice as can be to the black person in front of you, and then barely acknowledge your presence when you get to the front of the line. It is infinitely interesting to talk to immigrants this country from Africa (real Africans) and hear them rant about how lazy black Americans are (you will, in general hear immigrants express their amazement about how lazy all Americans are, but...). I try to hate all people equally, but sometimes a racial epithet aimed at a particular group leaves my mouth, especially when I drive, but hey, I'm only human. Now go get your shine box!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home