Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Rollin’

I’ve updated my blog roll and feel that everyone should stop by take a look at their site and see why I added them. To entice you further to look at their site I will add little blurbs about why I added them.

Bluebird’s Classroom is a teacher blog. She teaches 6th grad here in the south. Kids are funny all by themselves, and most school systems are all backwards. Only good things can come from this blog.

McSwain’s Rant is a blog I sent people to once before to help sponsor his wife in a marathon to raise money for Parent Project Muscular Dystrophy. There is more to his site than that though. He also does give a nice rant about the asinine lefties.

A Rose By Any Other Name is a blog I stumbled upon after a comment was left here on my blog. She has got the best quotes about poverty from one of our founding fathers. It’s amazing how smart those guys were, even in relation to modern day problems.

Fmragtops Spews is the last on the list. I honestly thought I had him on my blog roll a long time ago. It’s been corrected now so he can enjoy the limited hits he might obtain by being on a list.

And since none of this was funny I’ll give you another Steven Lynch song to make up for my lack of funny.

Download song here.

2 Comments:

At 7:32 AM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Heh.
First!

 
At 8:07 AM, Blogger Anna said...

Thanks DPT!

I have a few more of those quotes up my sleeve. It is amazing how much they pertain to today! Think we didn't learn from them? Interesting thought...

Anna

 

Post a Comment

<< Home