Saturday, September 17, 2005

The Ruling Is Back…


…and the lone man jury has found me to be a Racist! I made a satire piece about people abusing the charity of the Red Cross and get called a racist. Go figure. I guess I had it coming. I’ll give you other examples with guest commenting from a Left Wing Nut Job.


Vhai Soua Vang, was found guilty of murdering 4 hunters and wounding 2 others. Sentencing will be held next week.


Left Wing Nut Job, "Racist! Why did you have to point out that he was an immigrant by giving his name? How racist and small-minded of you. Just like a conservative to drag race into this."


I’ll correct this to make it more PC for you. A man was convicted of killing other men. How’s that?


Left Wing Nut Job, "You’re a sexist racist! How dare you make sex an issue in this thing, a woman is capable of doing those things. They are not the weaker sex. You chauvinist!"


One last time. A person killed some people.


Left Wing Nut Job, "That’s better."


I’m asking any of my readers to let me know if they have heard any information that is now being released about Lech Walesa. He was given a Noble Peace Prize for helping bringing Capitalism to Poland but now information is being released that the Communist Party of Poland was paying him off. If you have any information on this, email it to me. My wife and me are interested in it.

Left Wing Nut Job, "Racist! Are you telling me that Polish people are dumb? Is that what you are trying to insinuate? What a racist you are. Like Americans know everything and a Polish person would never be able to let you know the facts, how fascist of you."


I’ll rephrase to keep people from being offended. My wife and I are interested in some news about that thing over there.


The Natalie Holloway case is now pretty much over. Joran Van Der Sloot, has left Aruba and is now in Holland to attend college. Deepak and Satish Kalpoe, also released, will remain in Aruba. I think that this one is pretty much over.


Left Wing Nut Job, "Racist! You bigot, race baiting, evil conservative. You are implying that because the Kalpoe brothers are not white that they don’t have enough money to leave the island. I’m never going to visit your site again. All you conservatives are the same, a bunch of racists with no sense of humor."


I was just trying to say….


Left Wing Nut Job, "Racist! Stop spewing your hate. It’s people like you that make terrorists attack us."


But, I…


Left wing Nut Job, "Racist! Racist! Fascist! Nazi!"


I guess I can stop here then. Thanks for stopping by Karlo.

10 Comments:

At 3:01 PM, Anonymous B-cack said...

Dude that is fucking great!

 
At 3:55 PM, Blogger SeanS said...

I think he was using the Autorantic Virtual Moonbat. Sounds just like it.

 
At 4:43 PM, Anonymous B-Cack said...

As long as you are white you are pretty much a racist... nobody else in the world is racist because white people just suck...

 
At 5:16 AM, Blogger kateykakes said...

My God, what a drama queen!

He's never coming back to your site, eh? THAT in itself is funny. He'll be back - daily!

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Karlo is gay.
And I'm not a homophobe.

 
At 12:53 AM, Blogger Tyler D. said...

What did I miss and who is Karlo?

 
At 5:20 AM, Anonymous Steve the Pirate said...

Do I smell a Carnival of Comedy entry? I think I do. That was effing hilarious. Gold star from me.

You're lucky, Tony. I've only had one liberal attack my blog, and that was two weeks after I opened shop.

 
At 6:17 AM, Blogger Wyatt Earp said...

"Karlo" sounds like a German name. And, as we all know, ALL Germans hate ALL Jews. Right?

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger PoP said...

Please be subtle. with Karlo. we want Him/her to return. if you use your witts we could have him thinking we are actualy being converted. its also good for my sons ego. he has been in the dumps since I'm almost rich and he isn't.

 
At 7:18 PM, Blogger Toni said...

DPT - did you read the comments I got on my posting about Vang from Erik and Curt? These are 2 white guys from a MN 4th tier suburb. I vollied a couple times but I gave up since it's too irritating for me to continue on hitting my head against a brick wall. btw - Erik claims to be a conservative.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home