Thursday, September 15, 2005

Some Funny in the Morning

Cove Rebel sent me a joke, and I thought I would share it with you.

A guy is in line at the supermarket when he notices that a rather hot blonde behind him has just raised her hand and smiled hello to him. .He is rather taken aback that such a looker would be waving to him, and although familiar he can't place where he might know her from, so he says "Sorry, do you know me?"

She replies "I may be mistaken, but I thought you might be the father of one of my children."

His mind shoots back to the one and only time he has been unfaithful. "Holy crap," he says, "are you that stripper from my bachelor party that I screwed on the pool table in front of all my friends while your girlfriend whipped me with some wet celery?

"No," she replies, "I'm your son's English Teacher."

Next everyone should go take a look at Insolublog's post about a party he attended. I just love circular logic.

Finally, another song from Stephen Lynch. The song will probably only be up for a day or two before it stops working. Putfile seems to lose my stuff after a few days so enjoy it while it lasts. If you are using firefox than it's probably already been playing, that browser auto starts media files regardless of what the code says.






5 Comments:

At 5:06 AM, Anonymous B-Cack said...

I have a joke for you Phat T
Why does Snoop Dogg carry an umbrella?

Fo Drizzle!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 8:24 AM, Blogger Insolublog said...

Thanks for the link DPT. Too bad there weren't any flesh peddlers at this party.

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger Tyler D. said...

THATS IS THE BEST LYNCH SONG EVER.

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

I'll put up another one next week.

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger David said...

DPT, here's the reason your files seem to work only for a while:

"Why Did This Happen? You tried to access a movie file directly (hotlink) rather than via our media page, this is forbidden. The ads on our media page help pay for the large costs of bandwidth used by media, your cooperation will help ensure the survival of the services provided by Putfile."

One thing you can do if you wanna keep using Putfile is simply to change their link by having it open in a new page ( "target="_blank"), like I did here:

http://thirdworldcounty.blogspot.com/2005/09/grass-aint-really-blue-but-its-close.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home