Monday, October 31, 2005

Alliance = Nazi

Thanks to Laura, at Can’t Keep Quiet, I’ve expanded my reasoning skills to include the asinine. She has equated the Alliance symbol
to a Nazi symbol.
This was no small feat considering that it takes a long stretch of the imagination. With that aside she has a solid logical argument. Basically she says that the alliance uses an eagle on their symbol and so did Nazis. Surely there is evil afoot.

Well, never to let a challenge of wacky logic slide, I too have uncovered something hideous about the blog Can’t Keep Quiet. I visited the site, saw the title, and something just didn’t sit right with me. I couldn’t put my finger on it at first, but after a few moments with a pencil and sheet of paper, I figured it out. You see, Can’t Keep Quiet is actually an anagram for PA Ticket Queen. That’s right, it turns out, by using the same logic she did, Laura (the PA Ticket Queen) is Pennsylvania’s most wanted traffic offender. She might not even be aware that she subconsciously let her identity be known, but then again, serial criminals often leave clues about their identity. I’ve figured you out Laura (PA Ticket Queen). I’m sure in your mind that the Alliance is the Nazi reincarnate, but in my mind the PA Ticket Queen owes the state of PA a lot of money for moving violations.

12 Comments:

At 7:50 AM, Blogger Uber said...

Sweet find, Doc.

When I'm a Supreme Court Justice, I'll see to it that she pays all our tickets. And has to do some community service, like talk to my grandma for 200 hrs! bwahaha

 
At 8:28 AM, Blogger fmragtops said...

Have you informed Wyatt Earp yet? I'm sure he'd be interested to know about this.

 
At 9:27 AM, Anonymous Steve said...

The dumb mooron is getting more attention that she deserves!!

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger JoeCool1013 said...

DPT,

Man! I am going to have to get up earlier to be first!!! (Right Steve?)

I noticed that the picture she has on her blog DOES NOT match the picture of her... How fake is that?!
Typical Femme-Nazi!!! :)

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger Wyatt Earp said...

Doc (and FM) - Send me her address and I'll hit her house with warrant in hand!

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

I do like the way she uses triangulation logic. It reminds of another liberal A$$ clown.

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger a4g said...

There's more she's hiding, Doctor.

Look carefully at her RETOUCHED picture. Because Can't Keep Quiet is also an anagram for "Acne, Kept Quiet."

Now, you "Can't Quite Peek" the evidence, but those red lips indicate a certain love for... PUPPY BLENDING! As evidenced by "Pet Eaten Quick."

What's wrong? Can't you "Take It, PC Queen?"

I didn't think so.

(Oh-- but she did get us on the Nazi thing. We'll have to be more careful in the future. And just when I was getting ready to market my Point Five brownshirt swag.

Boy, next thing she'll figure out is that the IMAO symbol kinda looks like someone nuking the moon.)

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger Daniel Levesque said...

So how long before all those unpaid tickes get her arrested anyway?

www.ravingconservative.com

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger GunnNutt said...

Methinks you've hit upon your true calling - Private "Dick"!

 
At 5:48 PM, Anonymous MEGABRAD said...

Hey!

Trick or Treat!
C'mon, give me some damn candy! Hurry up with it. I got a lotta houses to hit. Do you like my John Kerry costume? Scary, huh? Nice pumpkin you have there. Did you carve that yourself? Nice third grade work for a grown up. It will look good rolling down the street!
Thanks for the free candy! Later!

Happy Halloween from MEGABRAD :)

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger JermCool said...

After reading this, I have decided that two cases of warped logic does not normal logic make. But it is funny to watch.

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger NOTR said...

Looks like she is shamelessly trolling for hits... lets hope she doesn't pull out any US currency! My God! The things she might find!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home