Wednesday, October 05, 2005

I Hate Choosing

I know how Bush feels now when he has to choose a SCOTUS nominee. Today is the day that I have to decide which article to submit to the Carnival of Comedy. This is something that I dread, only because I’m never sure what is really funny. Most of the things I write at least make me smile, but sometimes something I write really strikes a chord with some readers. Personally I thought having a National Swallows day was hilarious but I don’t think it went over well with the crowd. On the other hand A Broken English Lesson did real well with folks. So, what’s the word readers? What should I be sending to the Carnival of Comedy? Leave a suggestion in the comments, and help a brother out.

11 Comments:

At 6:16 AM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

I would pick English FIRST! and Swallows, second.

 
At 6:16 AM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

They are both funny, though... :)

 
At 6:21 AM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

But what about the upcoming Carnival? What should be submitted? Engrish was already submitted, is there anything else that would put me in the upper echelons of funny?

 
At 6:43 AM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Oh.
I like your Q + A session right below!
Much mirth! :0

 
At 7:39 AM, Blogger Insolublog said...

I like toni and CUG's advice. Use the Q&A monkey, he's great.

 
At 7:47 AM, Anonymous Steve the Pirate said...

"You Know That I Know"

 
At 8:30 AM, Anonymous Steve said...

Q & A is you're best bet.

in my humble opinion of course:}

 
At 8:35 AM, Blogger a4g said...

The Q&A was hands down the funniest thing of the week.

But you've got to figure that whoever is going through the submissions is going to be reading A LOT of material-- I find that short submissions fare better.

...

I just reread it. First question comes out swinging. Funny enough to break the short-but-sweet rule. Go for it.

 
At 9:00 AM, Blogger Tyler D. said...

Swallows.

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger Wyatt Earp said...

1. Q & A.

2. Swallows.

3. Eng-rish.

 
At 3:03 PM, Anonymous Fitch said...

I gotta say Q&A.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home