Thursday, October 06, 2005

Link Pimping

Alright I’ve got to hand out some links. I know most of my readers are already reading some of these but maybe some crazy Google search weirdo will click on a link and make a new fan for one of these bloggers.

First is that Carnival of Comedy. Don Surber is hosting so make sure you go and check it out.

Next is Telebush, who is an x-marine that is now wading his way through the bastion of liberal ideas, better known as higher education.

Also What Panda has been added to the blogroll. Congrats, you’ve strived for mediocrity and succeeded.

So it wasn’t the greatest post but I’m coming up zero this morning. Maybe by lunch something hysterical will come to me.

2 Comments:

At 7:08 PM, Blogger GunnNutt said...

Has Blogger been down all day? I've never seen a post of yours with no comments. Comments must not be working. This is just a figment of my imagination.

 
At 9:35 PM, Blogger Tyler D. said...

I would say I was the pimp, but i've already said whore.

sooooooo...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home