Wednesday, October 12, 2005

The Skinny on Skinny Pimp

I read a comment on an old article (I never really finished it) and saw a comment posted by this girl. She happens to be a current friend of Skinny Pimp. She even has a picture of her and him on her site (scroll down, see Jon). Seeing the picture reminded me of a story about good ‘ol Skinny Pimp that I have to relay. One, because it’s funny, and two, cause it will give his friend more ammunition to make fun of him.

Skinny Pimp was one of the commo weenies that was in my LRS unit. He also happened to be a decent guy that hung out with me and B-Cack on occasion. What set Skinny Pimp apart from most of the unit though was that he had internet access in his barracks room. This was a bonus since most people didn’t want to pay to have access in their room and also because they closed down the communal computer for the company, after some people were checking out pron on it.

So every once in a while I would cruise down the hallway, knock on Skinny Pimp’s door, and breeze through to check my email and such. This night was no different. I knocked, open the door, and said “What up Skinny Pimp?” Strange thing was, there was no answer. Now it’s not like Skinny Pimp to leave his door unlocked, but the lights were turned off and no one answered me. I, being the wonderful friend that I am, decided I would lock his door for him and head back to my room and wait till he got back. As I looked closer I noticed a dull glow of a monitor from around his corner where he kept his computer. I decided to investigate. As I turned the corner I saw something that (I thought this had been purged from my memory but the picture on his friend’s site brought it back) that was truly horrifying. Sitting in front the computer sat Skinny Pimp, stark naked, with only Windows on the screen.

Now I had a real dilemma. There was only three options for me really. One was to go back to my room, grab a camera, take pictures, and post them through out the barracks. The second was to leave his door wide open so that everyone else could find him. The last option (what I chose to do) was to lock the door to his room, go back to my room, watch girl on girl pron to try to get the image of Skinny Pimp naked out of my head. This worked for many years and I have never thought about this occurrence up until I visited his friend’s site and saw his picture.

If this isn’t ammunition for his friends, then I don’t know what is.

7 Comments:

At 2:40 PM, Anonymous Amber said...

Im a quite bit more than a friend. Jon and I have been dating for about a year. ;-) I forgot I posted my LJ link. Ha ha ha...He's gonna kill me. Especially because of said posted "dirt"... ha ha. Oh well, nice to meet you.

ROTFL... I love hearing old army stories, though this one however embarassing doesn't really shock me. That's just Jon for ya.

 
At 3:10 PM, Anonymous Fitch said...

Why would let such a fantastic opportunity for humiliation slip through your fingers like that. I would have left the door wide open.

 
At 5:27 PM, Anonymous B-Cack said...

Yeah, I thought that story had been killed a long time ago, thank Phat Tony.... ewwwww... I checked my email on that too...
My favorite skinny pimp story is either the time a certain SSG told him to get a haircut and he came back with the sides shaved and a friggin mop on top still, or even better, the time he told people he was a vampire and he could hover outside their window at night.... I think they believed him.......

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger Uber said...

...just because you're so sweet n helpful like that, huh Doc? haha

 
At 11:33 PM, Blogger Nightcrawler said...

I think you did the right thing but dear God, the fun you could have had with either (or both) of the first two options!

But why inflict that image on someone that may have to watch your a$$ in combat some day, right?

 
At 5:06 AM, Blogger Fastest Squirrel said...

Hmmm. I would have grabbed a camera... and possibly a taser.

 
At 4:23 PM, Anonymous Amber said...

Im dying to hear some more embarassing stories... lol :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home